[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Do you have any thoughts on my cases?
Well, you wouldn't be associated with Kagu or Melkor potentially if they flip. And if one flips red then you probably wouldn't be red. Which would clear you from the point where you defended Arp which is one of the reasons why you're being red on scum.

So it really depends on a kagu/melkor flip if we go with it.

I think this is a case where you claim, it's been mentioned before but I'm pretty sure you have not yet.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ser Barristan Selmy, knight cop, 2x riposte

Night 1: riposte as I might have been killed

Night 2: I checked t-pein because he had claimed jaime. He came back as night

Night 3: don't want to disclose that as im positive they havent claimed yet so it's a useless result unless i can catch them in a lie.

I'm a legendary knight, even in my old age Jaime respects my skills. I have all the sought for traits of a honourable knight and no one can question where my intentions lie. This is paraphrased of course, but ya that's the flavour.
At least disclose your target IMO

As for the claim, I think it's fairly weak. A flavour-centric investigation is somewhat plausible, but for Selmy somewhat ill-fitting, and the flavour for him revovling around Jaime of all people strikes me as odd. Are you purple?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ser Barristan Selmy, knight cop, 2x riposte

Night 1: riposte as I might have been killed

Night 2: I checked t-pein because he had claimed jaime. He came back as night

Night 3: don't want to disclose that as im positive they havent claimed yet so it's a useless result unless i can catch them in a lie.

I'm a legendary knight, even in my old age Jaime respects my skills. I have all the sought for traits of a honourable knight and no one can question where my intentions lie. This is paraphrased of course, but ya that's the flavour.
if it isnt purple kek

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko what do you think about my posts so far? Do you think I should be lynched today?
yes why not
u r claiming sansa, likely conditional vanilla who probably unlocks queen in the north after robb or w.e dies

whole thing could be a fake role like arya

if u r trying to justify us letting u go just by the claim i assure u it will fail

i do like u scum reading melkor. im game for that. we can do that first

i think tpein is just bad but god damn is that ever so incriminating.

im positive ratchet is town too.

lord melkor as scum too with kaju. wakanda votes for pero and says he feels pero and LM are together and then LM votes for wakanda.

lord melkor tried to deter ratchet from talking about the wolf flavour too much.

lord melkor accused ekko of trying to diverting from his teammates to go after cooler. however the two main wagons were pero and arp, the two people LM were saying he bought as town. this looks like LM slipped because he knew pero/arp are scum so he accused ekko of diverting away from them to cooler, but at the same time he was calling arp/pero town so it doesn't actually make sense to call it a divert unless he knew arp/pero were scum. i hope that makes sense lol.
I agree with your points against Melkor, and I had my own reasons for voting him last phase (census is sus) so yeah.

Vote Lynch Melkor

BTW your claim makes me think you're purple. Barristan Selmy is loyal to the Targaryens in the show, not sure if you knew that before you claimed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.