[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how this really helps your case as we've seen very solid fake claims in this game with Beric and Ayra. Especially since you're claiming to be conditional vanilla. It means the only way to prove it is if someone has a scan or if you flip. Combine that with your Day 1 and things are not looking too hot for you honestly.

It wouldn't hurt to put votes on him as well.

Vote Lynch Neeko

Do you have any thoughts on my cases?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I suspect Melkor on that Wakanda wagon. Not so much Ultra.

The problem isn’t joining the CFD. The problem is it was hypocritical based on your Pero position. Hypocritical + turned out to be convienent for scum.

And that’s not to mention I had a hundred notes on your where you ping’d me as scum/having equity with those guys before we even got to that.
I have also questioned Melkor with the way he jumped onto that wagon and his vote against Wakanda was pure OMGUS.

Again, my vote on Pero was due to Chevy's info + Charlie. He was getting lynched anyway with the rapid wagon which formed in him within a couple of hours. I could have stayed away. Then why would I make myself a target by jumping onto the wagon for no reason, expect my goodwill to use my vote for a good purpose. I could have just gone inactive.

Which post is that? I remember I was discussing the possibility that Worst's results might be tampered if we have a re-director/bus driver in the game with the thought process that he could still be Arya. But he didn't do anything to resolve himself and his thread activity declined more and more. I voted quite late because ultimately I decided to trust the mechanical info brought forward by Worst and the way he did so voluntarily.

Pero was a null read for me until the Ratchet and NF thing happened. I re-read the whole matter and even tho the slip up was very minor I thought I'd wait until he claimed. So he did. Infact he claimed his whole role so I decided to move away from him. Is that wrong? Because Charlie was there as well who vouched for this. I didn't jump on Pero's wagon that easily. Please see why I jumped onto his wagon as I explained earlier.

And yes, I am fucking Sansa. If you lynch me you are lynching a townie.
I’ve barely read your D2. I haven’t read you talking about bus drives etc. only your post where you come in talking about how you thought Arp was genuine and that’s why you didn’t go for him.

Wakanda also full claimed yet that didn’t slow you at all. If you want me to show you exactly where I’d have to pull out the receipts. That won’t happen for a few hours at best.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm not sure how this really helps your case as we've seen very solid fake claims in this game with Beric and Ayra. Especially since you're claiming to be conditional vanilla. It means the only way to prove it is if someone has a scan or if you flip. Combine that with your Day 1 and things are not looking too hot for you honestly.

It wouldn't hurt to put votes on him as well.

Vote Lynch Neeko
Are you being dishonest? Michelle's role is also same as mine.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...mafia-game-thread.25345/page-257#post-2809511

Ser Barristan Selmy, knight cop, 2x riposte

Night 1: riposte as I might have been killed

Night 2: I checked t-pein because he had claimed jaime. He came back as night

Night 3: don't want to disclose that as im positive they havent claimed yet so it's a useless result unless i can catch them in a lie.

I'm a legendary knight, even in my old age Jaime respects my skills. I have all the sought for traits of a honourable knight and no one can question where my intentions lie. This is paraphrased of course, but ya that's the flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.