[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't plan to invest much time. I just wanted to sheep town and be done with this, since it is holiday season here. Y'all free to invest me or sth although it will be waste.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Bc ur antagonizing him for no reason

Which makes no sense ekko

If ur lynching him that's fine. But you know magic is an elite town player so you should be willing to listen to what he has to say

Given that according to chevy flip, purple win con is currently not hostile and his reads can probably be useful
I don’t think him being scum or not matters as long as his census is true. So if it’s a real census the point stands.

Only way I could see Purple being pro town is if there was a different anti town faction like the Others. But then it’s like “why”. Why make a 5 man pro town faction lol?

I think the census is true after the SoulKiller flip. The info lines up.
Thoughts on this?
The Iron Throne is now sat by King Joffrey Baratheon I, long may he reign!
Could this be an actual mechanic in this game where a certain character has to rule the iron throne to win?
:zorothink:

Emil

Certified Memelord
U can yeet him but don't be dumb and discredit his reads until he is proven hostile

Only thing we have right now from purple is non hostile
im not discrediting his reads, please do tell where i did that. once again u r hard jumping into conclusions.

i even said his scum hunting is likely genuine and he is not lying about being uninformed

cal wait in line m8. ur turn is coming

Where does it say that?
Chevy flip isn't hostile at all lol, doesn't looked like it to me anyway

Man doesn't even have a wincon and had no known teammates

If that's me then I'm just playing my town game

Only difference is I'm not pushing anyone I think is purple prob

So if magic is pushing people it means he probably thinks they not purple but red

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't plan to invest much time. I just wanted to sheep town and be done with this, since it is holiday season here. Y'all free to invest me or sth although it will be waste.
we will invest u with a lynch, surely u dont mind
claim pls.

I’ve not read much from Nana and Pot’s case didn’t strike me as ultimately damning even if I can see some of his points.

That said Reborn ping’d me early and i noted him down as possible scum to keep an eye on.

Chevy flip isn't hostile at all lol, doesn't looked like it to me anyway

Man doesn't even have a wincon and had no known teammates

If that's me then I'm just playing my town game

Only difference is I'm not pushing anyone I think is purple prob

So if magic is pushing people it means he probably thinks they not purple but red
he def has a wincon otherwise theres no reason to play this game in the first place.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Given that according to chevy flip, purple win con is currently not hostile and his reads can probably be useful
how can u tell? it was literally redacted lol

also "currently" implies he will become hostile later

we yeet soon so we dont have to worry about later

Status
Not open for further replies.