[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're coming up with whatever

Yes of course I treat Dany as purple anyway.

I just don't understand. We have not town open and the same people who always say "hurr why you guys barter with not town all the time" are the ones most invested in having us barter with not town this time.

I wish I was a vig
no i follow a pretty straight forward apporach. if its not town, cast it to fire

dany is orange here. for whatever reason thats her color. get rid of her for us and we shall see what we do with purple. i am down to yeet them anytime

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no i follow a pretty straight forward apporach. if its not town, cast it to fire

dany is orange here. for whatever reason thats her color. get rid of her for us and we shall see what we do with purple. i am down to yeet them anytime
Why are you acting like I have kills to just fire off

If I did Melkor would already be dead

You forget I've just hosted a game where he was scum, I see it quite clearly. I'll compromise there? Kagura - no chance.

You forget I've just hosted a game where he was scum, I see it quite clearly. I'll compromise there? Kagura - no chance.
Is there a reason LM and kag can't both be scum

They're both scum imo

Put it to the bank

Ratchet

Why? You just want me to make a giant case. :goatasure:
Scum Kagura doesn't like being direct or forthcoming with her suspicions, she's not a confident scum. This kagura doesn't give a shit what people come away with, plus some of her interactions with flipped red don't strike me as partnered at all. I said yesterday I think Kag is town

Emil

Certified Memelord

i agree on LM. i see some elements that r carbon copied from his scum game.

dont play dumb ratchet, i'll save this discussion for another time then

help me out with a PoE for dany for now. surely dany wants to hard hunt red, lots of people do. red has lots of enemies. dany is certainly one of them. got any 3 candidates?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Vote Lynch Melkor
I liked @WakandaForever's case on him, my response is below.

I like the post on Melkor. There is one quote I found that helps put the puzzle together. You're giving points about Melkor caring a lot about getting claims. I noticed this post after it's revealed that Arps claim was fake he quickly turned to you and calls your claim into question.
So it's a mix of the opinion on claims he's been building up as well as his suspicions on you, I see this as a potential way to put you back on the wagon.

Scum Kagura doesn't like being direct or forthcoming with her suspicions, she's not a confident scum. This kagura doesn't give a shit what people come away with, plus some of her interactions with flipped red don't strike me as partnered at all. I said yesterday I think Kag is town
for the interactions you dont feel are scum-scum, is it because it's too obvious for it to be scum-scum?

because the day 1 stuff looked awful.

Ratchet

i agree on LM. i see some elements that r carbon copied from his scum game.

dont play dumb ratchet, i'll save this discussion for another time then

help me out with a PoE for dany for now. surely dany wants to hard hunt red, lots of people do. red has lots of enemies. dany is certainly one of them. got any 3 candidates?
No I don't have candidates for Dany

I'll tinfoil the lynch leaders etc later in the game, I'm not hunting indies here mate

Dany wants purple to stay alive so any one of the Neeko defenders would work too if you want theories

Maybe even Neeko himself

I didn’t notice her being very confident D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.