[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No what was it

If neeko thinks Ratchet isn't red I'm likely to trust that as I think neeko is playing in good faith and obviously someone worth trusting
Ratchet is also town, they wanted to lynch arp and even after the claim just at best said that arya is likely indy. as a scummate id assume if youre moving away from your teammate you wouldnt still conclude they're non-town and if you bought the claim just said they're town.
That's the one

It's my time on the floor now
:endthis:

I am Daenerys Targaryen

Wincon: Eliminate threats to my alignment and be the one to personally sit on the iron throne, the threats being specified as the lannisters.

I am kill-proof as long as I have my other purples and dragons. The only way to get rid of me is through a lynchin or going through the motions of breaking down my allies then killing me.

If I lose too much of my team I will turn into the mad queen. I do not know the specifics on what happens to me but it's not good for town if it happens.

Every few phases I get a new ability. So far I only have a double vote which I can prove pretty easily. I'm not sure what I'll get next

The reason why I kept my cards close to my chest is because I needed to see the character that appeared in SoulKillers flip. I'm still kinda nervous as I'm not sure if there are other characters that can hurt my dragons like he can.

I will also say that there is no purple chat. We are an uninformed team so I only know that Neeko is my ally rn.

My goal is to win with town.

AMA time
:hapnoel:

@Dr_Professor83 @Ekkologix @Ratchet
Lmao u gonna get modkilled breh

Emil

Certified Memelord

I am Daenerys Targaryen

Wincon: Eliminate threats to my alignment and be the one to personally sit on the iron throne, the threats being specified as the lannisters.

I am kill-proof as long as I have my other purples and dragons. The only way to get rid of me is through a lynchin or going through the motions of breaking down my allies then killing me.

If I lose too much of my team I will turn into the mad queen. I do not know the specifics on what happens to me but it's not good for town if it happens.

Every few phases I get a new ability. So far I only have a double vote which I can prove pretty easily. I'm not sure what I'll get next

The reason why I kept my cards close to my chest is because I needed to see the character that appeared in SoulKillers flip. I'm still kinda nervous as I'm not sure if there are other characters that can hurt my dragons like he can.

I will also say that there is no purple chat. We are an uninformed team so I only know that Neeko is my ally rn.

AMA time

thank you
we needed this much sooner
question:

1. is there is any other way you can become mad queen?
2. why r dragons listed in orange?

I am Daenerys Targaryen

AMA time

is sk's character's bro evil? cuz i think sk's RS said the guy is hunting u or trying to find u or something

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
thank you
we needed this much sooner
question:

1. is there is any other way you can become mad queen?
2. why r dragons listed in orange?
3. are lannisters really your only threats?
1. It's pretty much flavor based, after she loses almost everything
2. I honestly have no idea lmao
3. They are, but I'm not sure how the iron throne mechanic works. It's why I said there might be potential friction with town if there's someone with a similar wincon.

Status
Not open for further replies.