Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

BigMom's strongest attack (?)
vs
Kaido's strongest attack (?)

Bro...
LMAO, there is not even comparison.
Misery isn't even impressive from my point of view.
It's no use comparing Big Mom with kaido, they are not the same, kaido is WSM and Big Mom is inferior to him, the only thing that Big Mom showed to surprise me was her durability and her first attack using Hera.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oda could have easily make Misery unleash CoC too like he does with Kaido's attack in this chapter but he gives zero fucks about character fights outside the main characters
I'm not against the BM fans' argument that she was being restricted, I say look at the potential of the lightning that Hera could generate.
It is similar to a kaidou heat breath at 1042 or 1041.

But BM as one more was only overshadowed by kaidou number 1, as well as akainu, dragon, aokiji, kizaru, all the rest are just victims of the monstrosity of kaidou number 1.

Just look Misery and then look Kaido new elementary powerup of Kaido, it like day and night. Kaido powerups are looking far insane and better while BM been looking like trash.
Overall without portrayal and the clash between Kaido and BM. If you take all the feats from the raid, Kaido would legit mid diff her equal who show how Oda fail to give BM a good portrayal..
Big Mom shouldn't have been in the arc, she was always going to get worse feats as a secondary antagonist as Oda will always make his arc main villain shine the most

Big Mom shouldn't have been in the arc, she was always going to get the shaft in feats as a secondary antagonist as Oda will always make his arc main villain shine the most
You know, I'm not convinced at all, nor would i even want it, but making her thr Elbaf antagonist (somehow) would probably be great for her character, even if everyone would hate it.

Like i still feel like she was always hiding some broken shit behind her powers, but Oda didn't really want to explore it. Anyway, i doubt this at this point, because the rest of her crew is practically fodder , so more likely they all become allies or some shit during that arc or the EoS.

You know, I'm not convinced at all, nor would i even want it, but making her thr Elbaf antagonist (somehow) would probably be great for her character, even if everyone would hate it.

Like i still feel like she was always hiding some broken shit behind her powers, but Oda didn't really want to explore it. Anyway, i doubt this at this point, because the rest of her crew is practically fodder , so more likely they all become allies or some shit during that arc or the EoS.
I fear that if she comes back as a villain in Elbaf, it's just to be the hype tool of another antagonist. I really don't think she would have been in Wano otherwise. The point of Wano's raid is to bring Kaido, Orochi and BM down by Luffy own words

I fear that if she comes back as a villain in Elbaf, it's just to be the hype tool of another antagonist. I really don't think she would have been in Wano otherwise. The point of Wano's raid is to bring Kaido, Orochi and BM down by Luffy own words
Yeah, that's where I'm at with it as well.

I have this odd feeling Elbaf will also be partially Vegapunk centric (Gigantification playing a big factor mostly), and i can imagine either the SSG or Marines (i.e. Kizaru, considering his relationship to Vegapunk/Sentoumaru/Pacifista) playing a larger role as well.

It wouldn't be half bad if those things (Big Mom/Vegapunk/Kuma/Kizaru) were all major storylines/antagonists tackled in Elbaf, so perhaps Luffy has more than one issue cut out for him there with his crew.

Anyway, very 50/50 on her returning. I feel like its a given considering her defeat and the state of the rest of her crew this arc, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.