Rate

• Total voters
2 stars.

Hiyori got shafted here for Denjiro of all people. She should've actually killed Orochi here if we had to stretch out his fate.

Flaming Dragon Susano'o is very cool though. Seems like a magma dragon too. But the fact Orochi has been kept until this moment to be permanently defeated, the fact Kaido used the last of the Wisdom Kings (??) and pulled out an island sized attack screams that this fight ends next chapter. At most it might get stretched a little to 1050 with the confirmation of Kaido's defeat.
He didn't use the last wisdom king here btw. Nothing pointing to that and Eten would have mentioned it.

G

Gorosei Informer

The wikia nocookie link? Worked for me
Yeah its working for me now too. My point was it doesn't embed/preview in the post though . I can view it now when I click the link, but when i first responded to Hedfi, I wasn't able to see it even if I clicked the link to it too.

This has happened to me numerous times with linking wiki images on here and for some others too, hence when I said that first comment and tried to be helpful, SIGH.

I'm gonna take a lead from Odas and Horikoshis books and take a break from here.

I might ask for an Udon ban or something so I can't be tempted to keep posting then.

:mrgo::sanjimeh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
An ok chapter, barely anything happened but a throwback to a dragon slaughtering samurai and Orochi calling them weaklings ties in perfectly to the underlying main story of Wano country. It is time to end Luffy's 5 minutes and go back to what really matters.
A samurai and a dragon. :goyea:

Clown Zoro flexing against fake fire Dragon from a yc vs Chad Luffy against real mythical island sized Dragon covered in magma and adv CoC

@Money D Malio @nik87 @Orojackson Refugee @The White Crane @ShishioIsBack @Boiroy @mly90 @HA001
Thanks for the tag Swallolo-chan. :smoothy:

even kaido knows zoro aint dying :myman::myman::myman:
Nice catch. :myman: