Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Wow so Kanki army guys opened Gyou gates from inside...That will surely result in Qin victory...
Ousen vs Riboku again? I'm ready for it
I dont think it would be this easy, Riboku is still heading their way.
But yes it wouldn't be so bad storywise. Since then it wouldn't be Riboku fault entirely.

Other option is Ousen/Kanki beats Riboku again, but that will dehype Riboku big.
And since Shin and all fighters joined Ousen in Riboku chase, Hara might be heading towards Shin vs Riboku.
Either way this might be the reason Zhao King will exile Riboku, or take away his power if he loses Gyou to Qin or is it too soon?

Last edited:
Summary by Jeeswag from Kingdom Community

Way to Gyou:
The HSU caught up to Riboku to the point where the Riboku HQ can see them. Riboku's plan at the moment is to just keep going as he hopes Gyou is still intact on the 17th day.

Gyou:
The people are yelling to let them out while the soldiers are holding them back. The soldier say the citizens are too selfish thinking only about themselves rather than the state of Zhao. The people say the soldiers are no different only thinking about this battle and not them. The people start to take the weapons. The guy in charge of Gyou says they won't be able to hold out much longer.

Way to Gyou:
Riboku tried to have a group of soldiers remain behind to hold off the Ousen army but they couldn't hold them off and Souou/Shiryou were dangerously close to Riboku. Since Riboku needed enough soldiers to fight against Kanki he decided to turn his attention there and tried to take them out with a strategem, but all the commanders in the Ousen army thought it was dangerous and immediately turned around (minus the HSU where Karyoten says her reaction's slower than Mouten's and Ouhon's). The Ousen army gets out in time before they really get into trouble. Riboku was unable to reach Gyou on the 17th day due to this.

Thinking the Riboku army would stop to rest the Ousen army did the same but Riboku had part of his army attack Ousen's army in the night to push them back further while the remaining ones went to Gyou through the night.

Gyou:
Riboku gets to Gyou on the 18th day but Kanki's army is ready for them. Raido says with the few of them that showed up Zenou didn't even have to be there. They begin the battle and Kanki calls Riboku an idiot.

Way to Gyou:
Ousen gets the news that Kanki's fighting Riboku and Ousen says there's no need to worry since even if it's Riboku he can't do much against Kanki with the amount of soldiers he has now. His numbers got smaller at Shukai Plains and even more to keep Ousen from pursuing. Ousen asks if the soldiers know why Riboku was unable to win at Shukai Plains. The soldiers say it's because Ousen was smarter than Riboku. Ousen says in terms of intelligence Riboku and him are even. Seeing Makou and Akou defeated it would appear to be Riboku's advantage. But it was due to the three, especially Shin at the end, that Riboku's plan has went up in smokes. The king not taking any action to help was also a big help. Either way in the long term battle it was for that reason why they were able to win.

Gyou:
As they battle everyone notices Gyou's drawbridge dropped and the people coming out are saying they finally got out.

No break next week!

Damn, my man @Arara where are you, we need the chapter discussion thread, lmfao

THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOESN'T ENTER A BATTLEFIELD HE CAN'T WIN :steef:

NO HOUKENS AROUND, ON SUICIDE WATCH !!

Firstly, i would like to say Riboku's retreat south towards Gyou was already a huge mistake in itself. He previously said that the results of the Shukai Plains battle is acceptable enough to retreat safely :

Yet during his retreat it shows that he's already caught in completely helpless situation against the attack on his rear before he even clashes with Kanki's army :

The thing that i'm curious about is why is he surprised about the Kanki army being prepared for his ambush, and more importantly did he really think he could crush Kanki's battalions including Zeno/other powerful tribes before Gyou collapses ? man Riboku is utterly fucked lol.

Damn, my man @Arara where are you, we need the chapter discussion thread, lmfao

THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOESN'T ENTER A BATTLEFIELD HE CAN'T WIN :steef:

NO HOUKENS AROUND, ON SUICIDE WATCH !!

Firstly, i would like to say Riboku's retreat south towards Gyou was already a huge mistake in itself. He previously said that the results of the Shukai Plains battle is acceptable enough to retreat safely :

Yet during his retreat it shows that he's already caught in completely helpless situation against the attack on his rear before he even clashes with Kanki's army :

The thing that i'm curious about is why is he surprised about the Kanki army being prepared for his ambush, and more importantly did he really think he could crush Kanki's battalions including Zeno/other powerful tribes before Gyou collapses ? man Riboku is utterly fucked lol.
I believe this has less to do with Riboku making what he believes is a good course of action and more to do with Riboku attempting to pick the best course of action out of a myriad of bad options.

Riboku knew he was fecked when he failed to defeat Ousen at Shukai Plains. He could either accept his defeat, do nothing and allow Gyou to fall or make one last ditch attempt to prevent the fall of Gyou even if it was unlikely to succeed.

He was not surprised at Kanki being prepared but rather frustrated that he was. It was not a case of “could or could not” but “must or fail”. Ultimately, he failed but at least he tried. :catsweat:

Hara is making huge mistakes here...
First letting Shin beating Houken with Friendship-power - don't want to start again...
Shin fucking DIED - came back to life and he doesn't have any Problems what so ever and can just continue the Fighting???? Seriously?And he is probably gonna take out RIboku aswell....this is getting more and more ridiculous with every chapter...

War is done???
Glad Kanki has swiftly conquered the city.... Since the city has very low food supplies I wonder how the Qin army is going to get food.. At last this war is gonna come to end ( there may be one or two twists since Qin are up against Riboku xD...)
Just thought this:
What will happen if Zhao isolates Gyou alone and strictly gaurd the area around Gyou so that Qin can't deploy more forces to capture Kantan..

What will happen if Zhao isolates Gyou alone and strictly gaurd the area around Gyou so that Qin can't deploy more forces to capture Kantan..
Just to stop Qin's attack Zhao has already mobilized all the forces in the north-west Zhao, we dunno how many casualties they had but now they've got Qin which is basically two days of march away from Zhao's capital. Obviously they will have to call back men from other fronts, but that's a big problem because Yan, Chu, etc. etc. will smell blood and come to get a piece. That's why Riboku said that if they lost Gyou Zhao would be in deep shit.

Hara is making huge mistakes here...
First letting Shin beating Houken with Friendship-power - don't want to start again...
Are you seriously questioning the concept of inherited will? The concept that Ouki outright explains why it is tied to a General’s weight all the way back in Chapter 165, a chapter that is literally called “Source of Strength”.

Also, a panel from Chapter 166 in which Ouki elaborates even further.

The same concept that has been the most important plot point, recurring theme and character motivation, all wrapped in one, since the very first chapter of Kingdom.

There should be no reason whatsoever to be upset or surprised that a concept that has been around since the very first chapter and that is intrinsically woven into the character arcs of Shin (the embodiment of said concept) and Houken (the antithesis of said concept), occurred in the final dual between Shin and Houken.
Shin fucking DIED - came back to life and he doesn't have any Problems what so ever and can just continue the Fighting???? Seriously?
I had a recent discussion with Guan Yu over this. Lol.
To be fair, we have seen characters in Kingdom with far more grievous injuries than Shin in this chapter, continue to fight on.

•Moubu continuing to fight Chu soldiers after an extreme diff fight with Kanmei and a broken wrist with the bone protrudinglooking like it just sheared through an artery.

•Duke Hyou continuing to fight after losing an arm and even temporarily overpowering Houken in such a condition.

•Choutou eating enough poison to the face to kill a whole ten man unit but still being a nigh unstoppable juggernaut anyway.

•That random Mangoku Army soldier who got back to his feet after losing an arm and getting his neck sliced. That dude was seriously feckin freaky for a fodder.

•Mougou getting right back up after getting his arm sliced off.

•Ouki overwhelming Houken and continuing to neg diff Zhao troops despite the gaping hole in his chest.

I was initially surprised to see that Shin was at the front but honestly, it is not a big deal. He is only attacking Zhao fodder from behind. Lol.
Irrelevant. The point was not whether or not they died but the fact that they were all in far, far worse condition than Shin and were still able to fight.

Not really. Shin was revived and healed by Kyoukai’s spiritual technique, so it can be chalked up to that.

Not much point reviving a body that is going to die from it’s wounds, is there.
Shin is not currently having a near death experience though, is he? :lawsigh:

Kyoukai’s spiritual revival technique must at bare minimum, heal or partially heal the body of the recipient of her life energy or else they would just die again from their wounds, would they not?

The point of those examples was not anything to do with near death/death/whatever. It was to do with physical condition and their ability to fight despite being physically compromised.

Even if we remove every single example that died from the wound I described, that only removes Ouki and Choutou.

Moubu fought on immediately after an extreme diff fight and a broken wrist, that Mangoku soldier did not die on panel, Mougou got back up after losing an arm and Duke Hyou was not killed by losing his arm, he was killed by getting cleaved in half.

Shin has no lost or broken limbs, no grievous injuries, is not physically compromised and is clearly not dying.

Why should he not be able to fight when people with broken or missing limbs (e.g. Hyou, Mougou and Moubu... oh, wait. Just remembered papa Gyou’un and his speared arm. Lol) or are in the process of dying (e.g. Ouki and Choutou) can fight just fine?
Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited:
Are you seriously questioning the concept of inherited will? The concept that Ouki outright explains why it is tied to a General’s weight all the way back in Chapter 165, a chapter that is literally called “Source of Strength”.
Friendship-power in disguise lol - it just have a cool sounding in Kingdom, but same concept.
There should be no reason whatsoever to be upset or surprised that a concept that has been around since the very first chapter and that is intrinsically woven into the character arcs of Shin (the embodiment of said concept) and Houken (the antithesis of said concept), occurred in the final dual between Shin and Houken.
It being introduced early or later doesn't make a difference, it's a bad concept to begin with. A very stereotypical concept which alot of manga are using.
I had a recent discussion with Guan Yu over this. Lol.
You say (in your quotes) the guys had far worse injuries than Shin, but stil could fight etc.
Well,
1. These guys are physicaly on a different level than Shin and should handle more than him. And they all have the ''Weight of a General'' Power as well. The fact that they were able to keep fighting shows exactly that.
2. Them being able to stil fight, shows that their injuries were not deadly for them, atleast for some time. But Shin actualy died from the wounds he got from Houken, being it not as bad as the wounds from the other guys you mentioned, doesn't matter, Shin could not handle it and died from them.
3. Ofc Kyoukai's technique should heal them atleast so much that he don't die again, but Shin was dead for quite some time, his body didn't get any oxygen for all this time. You can't get revived and feel ''fresh'' after this and start running and fighting around. You are out of the game after that.
Unless Kyoukai solved this problem aswell....