Status
Not open for further replies.
Now with Redon's hint Kaido's awakening seems more likely.
The previous chapter made us think that the clash would end and that's it, but why else would Redon react with a gif of someone surprised unless something like that happened?
A bit confused though. At this point do we still not think kaido has an awakening? So that doesn't seem shocking to me. Kaido also Losing even if it's only temporary also doesn't seem shocking to me

The previous chapter made us think that the clash would end and that's it, but why else would Redon react with a gif of someone surprised unless something like that happened?
Thats my thought too....and I'm hugely conflicted lmao. Like for all reasoning, it HAS 100% felt like its ending. Even ive felt that way for weeks.

If 1049 is it, then it at least makes sense. If it doesn't, then at least it has the benefit of addressing things people have wanted and Im happy either way.

J

Joy D. MADS

Someone killing Kaido and fucking off Luffy (not Zoro but, Blackbeard, Shanks, CP0, Admiral. . .).

Status
Not open for further replies.