Status
Not open for further replies.
And what exactly will change? Kaido gets the upper hand? We have seen that already

this fight has ran its course and we’re fucking over it
I gave you reasons and you are choosing to ignore it lol. As I said:

- Dynamic of the fight changes
- Potentially location
- Potentially revelations about Kaido
- Potentially mysteries of Wano revealed.

Listen, I'm there with you in believing it's over, but it's undeniable that shit is clearly oddly missing/unresolved still about this arc.

If it continues, I have zero issues with it. Sucks if you are tired of it, I and many other people personally aren't.

I gave you reasons and you are choosing to ignore it lol. As I said:

- Dynamic of the fight changes
- Potentially location
- Potentially revelations about Kaido
- Potentially mysteries of Wano revealed.

Listen, I'm there with you in believing it's over, but it's undeniable that shit is clearly oddly missing/unresolved still about this arc.

If it continues, I have zero issues with it. Sucks if you are tired of it, I and many other people personally aren't.
1. The fight has had multiple dynamic changes, Luffy has upper hand? Had it. Kaido has the advantage? Done it. Balance 1v1? Been there and done that

2. trust me location wouldn’t change shit in most peoples eyes

3. Okay and you can’t do this in a flashback? Or done it before?

4. again you couldn’t had done this before?

if Oda keeps stretching this fight it’s literally a indictment on him. I don’t see any positives. Most of what you mentioned can be a flashback or post fight lore dump

Idk, a few people are taking it as x gamer getting serious (Luffy awakening), then the 2nd one doing the same (Kaido potentially doing the same).

Not trying to get my hopes up, but @DoctorIndigo and I might actually be wrong about this whole scene lol
The reason why Kaido has been enjoying his fight with Luffy these 15 last chapters is because he's able to fight seriously though:pepestop:

S

stealthblack

Akainu's wasnt really emphasized that much. It kinda seemed like a random moment to me and didnt really make sense at all. Somehow, his magma just scarred Luffy while doing nothing to Jinbei? It wasnt well executed imo
But the attack went trough jimbei to hit luffy? Oda just didnt want to give jimbei scar because would ruin his sun pirates tattoo and also he has no relation to akainu like luffy and akainu have

1. The fight has had multiple dynamic changes, Luffy has upper hand? Had it. Kaido has the advantage? Done it. Balance 1v1? Been there and done that

2. trust me location wouldn’t change shit in most peoples eyes

3. Okay and you can’t do this in a flashback? Or done it before?

4. again you couldn’t had done this before?

if Oda keeps stretching this fight it’s literally a indictment on him. I don’t see any positives. Most of what you mentioned can be a flashback or post fight lore dump
The reason why Kaido has been enjoying his fight with Luffy these 15 last chapters is because he's able to fight seriously though:pepestop:

Guys...all I'm saying is if Kaido tanks the punch (happens or doesnt) then there really isn't an excuse for Oda to not do these things. Whether it happens or does not is not the point. I'm saying it benefits the scene/sequence because it does.

There are just as many people here that want the fight to continue than not. Hell, look at @Bounty 's post from 2 weeks ago:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...island-sized-punch.25095/page-12#post-2818419

Regardless of 75%+ partially being "fail failers" or "ZKKers" who also voted here, a lot of of people clearly would be happy if the fight continued. Again, I even joked about people expecting this, but that's besides the point.

Guys...all I'm saying is if Kaido tanks the punch (happens or doesnt) then there really isn't an excuse for Oda to not do these things. Whether it happens or does not is not the point. I'm saying it benefits the scene/sequence because it does.

There are just as many people here that want the fight to continue than not. Hell, look at @Bounty 's post from 2 weeks ago:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...island-sized-punch.25095/page-12#post-2818419

Regardless of 75%+ partially being "fail failers" or "ZKKers" who also voted here, a lot of of people clearly would be happy if the fight continued. Again, I even joked about people expecting this, but that's besides the point.
I’m dropping one piece if the fight isn’t over by 1050

barring flashbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.