If Kaido is now getting serious there is no convincing way of beating him
Eh, I'd argue we don't truly know the upper limit of G5 and Oda is already just having him pull Haki/Heartbeats out of his ass lol.

This chapter or 5 chapters from now, it really is the same difference in the end. The positive is we get more creativity from both characters in this fight.

sbs 76
D: If the Straw Hats weren't pirates, what would their careers of choice end up being? Please tell us!! (Though I bet Sanji would still be a chef......) from H.momo Age 9

Oda : Ok. So about this, I actually ended up finding the answer on a postcard from another fan.

I found that the example professions listed to the side labeled "My Hobbies". that P.N. SukeKiyo-san included along with your exact same question were spot on, so here they are. I assume they really would turn out to be something like this.

Here's my prediction
-after luffy and kaido's clash the flames are dropping on the capital. many people died in that and all the straw hats died
Luffy died because of shock
Kaidou died of shock because luffy died
King did suicide after his master died along with queen
Momo became furious and fired up all the capital
In the process red ponegliff dropped into deep sea
There goes one piece
Fuck it I am off

Here's my prediction
-after luffy and kaido's clash the flames are dropping on the capital. many people died in that and all the straw hats died
Luffy died because of shock
Kaidou died of shock because luffy died
King did suicide after his master died along with queen
Momo became furious and fired up all the capital
In the process red ponegliff dropped into deep sea
There goes one piece
Fuck it I am off
Mods open the thread
Post automatically merged:

But I AM a Zoro fan :lusalty:
I am not his hater either. I just neg diff lolostans though. They're annoying.

Yeah that’s the problem lol

plus I bet the majority of people are just over this fight
Still, that has no affect on the content. People are tired of the fight because the dynamic hasn't changed since 1044. If he got awakening and if the fight isn't on the rooftop, I doubt people will be as sick of it.

Really illustrating the difficulty of a Yonko battle im here for, especially if it's justified. I'd rather Oda spend the extra 5-8 chapters on his awakening or Wano mysteries, flashback, etc, if it makes it all better.