Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why Kaido has been enjoying his fight with Luffy these 15 last chapters is because he's able to fight seriously though:pepestop:
I never understand people saying kaido has not taken seriously yet.

They say hybrid kaido would destroy rooftop 5 . Only to get scar from zoro. Are they saying kaido get new scar on purpose?

Then they say wait for kaido awaking power like big meme. Where is big meme awaking power during Kidd and law ? Big Mom is already awaked her power.

If kaido got defeated by luffy on next chapter , then they would say kaido need no awaking power until oda say kaido is already awake.

Kaido fans say but kaido has not gone seriously are downplaying zoro feats.

I’m dropping one piece if the fight isn’t over by 1050

barring flashbacks
dropping after reading 1050 chapters? :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

10/10 chapter for Kaido fans. I wholeheartedly think that if Kaido does some permanent injuries on Luffy, he'll go down as the best antagonist in One Piece surpassing the likes of Doffy and...that's about it lmaooooo
Did you dream the spoilers or something?

I’m dropping one piece if the fight isn’t over by 1050

barring flashbacks
Ok, I'm sorry if that's how you feel. I'm merely talking hypothetical here because we don't know what is meant to happen this chapter yet, but hints seem to be pointing to something not expected (assuming Redon was teasing this chapter)

Last edited:
Bruh you mean we suffer through 15 chapters of fighting and both Luffy and Kaido are still not serious :pepestop:
Fuck no at this point i'd rather Kaido gets defeated and THEN his flashback happenes (like WBs in MF) :pepestop:
I'd argue that taking a fight seriously and using your trump card are 2 different things. Would it be weird is fuck if Oda decided to only now let Kaido awaken? Yea it is lol. Is it impossible from a story point of view? Not really

It's like him only using this flame avatar until this point, he waited this long to use it even though he took Luffy seriously right?

I like the idea of zoan awakening making the user feral, for Luffy this only made him more happy because that was Joyboy nature. That could be an explanation nobody has used zoan awakening yet, Kaido included

Status
Not open for further replies.