J

Joy D. MADS

thinking some dude has spoilers for not only the next chapter but the chapter after that :gokulaugh:
1050 could just be an assumption based on 1049.

Just use logic thinking, if 1049 triggers Kaido's flashback somehow, then 1050 is pointing to his defeat.

Could his source be wrong? Of course, and I could burst tomorrow and die too. . .

But I would laugh less if I were you, because we are at the end.

Just use logic thinking, if 1049 triggers Kaido's flashback somehow, then 1050 is pointing to his defeat.

Could his source be wrong? Of course, and I could burst tomorrow and die tho. . .

I’m missing on lot of things. Could you lob me the link for the info you’re talking about?

Could his source be wrong? Of course, and I could burst tomorrow and die tho. . .

no shit 1050 is a prediction everyone thinks that's when kaido will be beaten, i want at least 3 chapters of kaido stuff though, fucking oden's awful flashback was 15

J

Joy D. MADS

no shit 1050 is a prediction everyone thinks that's when kaido will be beaten, i want at least 3 chapters of kaido stuff though, fucking oden's awful flashback was 15
But who said about 1049 being his flashback?

Lot if people just likes round numbers "oh, cute, Kaido out on 1059" but there's nothinc behind this, if Oda wants to take out Kaido next chapter, he will do it regardless numbers shit.
Post automatically merged:

I’m missing on lot of things. Could you lob me the link for the info you’re talking about?
Emunopla's twitter.

But who said about 1049 being his flashback?

Lot if people just likes round numbers "oh, cute, Kaido out on 1059" but there's nothinc behind this, if Oda wants to take out Kaido next chapter, he will do it regardless numbers shit.

Emunopla's twitter.
Link if someone else needs to see it: https://twitter.com/emunopla/status/1523374885136834561

It’s emuno-fucking-pla. The spoilers must be correct.

Could his source be wrong? Of course, and I could burst tomorrow and die too. . .

This implies he’s trolling.

https://twitter.com/emunopla/status/1523402232649027584

Who the hell is emunopla lmao
Guy who leaks RAWs. Although I think he’s trolling.

Who the hell is emunopla lmao
He provides raws.

I can believe it with 1049 but 1050 seems weird, all things considering it being an Oda break most likely next week (so he'd need to know the jump issue info not just from this week, but from next week and the week after). Also weird he's posting at all, he's never the type to unless it's LQ raws lol.
Agreed.
It's just odd, because he usually don't do this kind of stuff, if we really get Kaido's flashback next chapter we could start considering it but as of now I will get that as a prediction.

@Paperchampion23 you sure Emunopla is having legit info??

because i think he is the same level as Abdullah/Li1li unlike Redon & Scotch.
Idk if he does or not. But Emunopla is the person who gets early scans on Wednesday/Thursday (usually), so I can imagine he could have a source at least for 1049. What's odd though is he never does that, I've never seen him post early spoilers outside of pics before, or at least nothing that was one to me

My assumptions are based off the Pokédex numbers, and the chapter 1000 chapters before it.