How do we know he has legit info?
He's the LQ provider in many chapters. Go back to older spoilers. The thing is, he's never been an "early" text leaker, and it also makes zero sense (imo) that he knows 1050 spoilers outside of assumptions because Oda is definitely on break next week.

Basically I can believe him for 1049 but not 1050. It also sounds like he's trolling now, so idk anymore lol

He's the LQ provider in many chapters. Go back to older spoilers. The thing is, he's never been an "early" text leaker, and it also makes zero sense (imo) that he knows 1050 spoilers outside of assumptions because Oda is definitely on break next week.

Basically I can believe him for 1049 but not 1050. It also sounds like he's trolling now, so idk anymore lol
So safe to assume it's just a prediction? Seems odd as you said

So Flashback about Luffy's paternal grandfather. :pepebusi:. What a man! Son of Monkey D. Dragon( the most wanted man in the world), grandson of Monkey D. Garp( Hero of the marines) and Rocks D. Xebec( most notorious Pirate ever) on the top of that, making a name out of himself. Wuffy. :luffyswat:

1050 could just be an assumption based on 1049.

Just use logic thinking, if 1049 triggers Kaido's flashback somehow, then 1050 is pointing to his defeat.

Could his source be wrong? Of course, and I could burst tomorrow and die too. . .

But I would laugh less if I were you, because we are at the end.

A fair point to make is that a villain has never gotten a flashback this late anyway. Doflamingo gets one before his fight. BM gets one randomly. Other villains dont have big flashbacks at all. Kaido's is warranted by the mystery of his character/species and Rocks.

But I'd argue that if a flashback occurs, it can surely lead to his defeat (no awakening), but it could also lead to additional fighting (maybe awakening). We really don't have much to go on

A fair point to make is that a villain has never gotten a flashback this late anyway. Doflamingo gets one before his fight. BM gets one randomly. Other villains dont have big flashbacks at all. Kaido's is warranted by the mystery of his character/species and Rocks.

But I'd argue that if a flashback occurs, it can surely lead to his defeat (no awakening), but it could also lead to additional fighting (maybe awakening). We really don't have much to go on
Katakuri's flashback is after his defeat.
But feels like at this point it's kinda too late for Kaido's flashback to have an impact on the fight anyways since we are soo close to the end. His flashback should be right after Gear 5 but eh

J

Joy D. MADS

My assumptions are based off the Pokédex numbers, and the chapter 1000 chapters before it.
?
Post automatically merged:

Well, Kaido is a Yonko after all, and the main villain for now, not even Big Mom being the main villain too.

We don't know what kind of touch is gonna have at the end so it could suprise fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Mom's flashback actually started right before the raid on the tea party ended in failure. Just saying:myman:

Katakuri's flashback is after his defeat.
But feels like at this point it's kinda too late for Kaido's flashback to have an impact on the fight anyways since we are soo close to the end. His flashback should be right after Gear 5 but eh
Yeah but it's a few pages and not really a big hinted lore drop. It's not the kind of thing I'm talking about. Doflamingo's is much larger and tied to Law's. BMs heavily has to do with a potential future plot to this day. Kaido's has heavily alluded to mysteries with Wano and Rocks.

Why its so late, I have no idea, but ideally stuffing a FB directly in the middle of the fight just might have been what Oda would have wanted to do. Doing it right after G5 would have taken away from G5 imo. Doing it now and potentially before "awakening" or what have you could fully reveal history behind his character and define his villainy.

That's just my thought on it. I really don't know if it's happening, but I still find Drumz and Redon's hints to be pretty weird. Anyway, we should get some hints tomorrow, maybe they allude to this or not, or they just mean nonsense lol.

Yeah but it's a few pages and not really a big hinted lore drop. It's not the kind of thing I'm talking about. Doflamingo's is much larger and tied to Law's. BMs heavily has to do with a potential future plot to this day. Kaido's has heavily alluded to mysteries with Wano and Rocks.

Why its so late, I have no idea, but ideally stuffing a FB directly in the middle of the fight just might have been what Oda would have wanted to do. Doing it right after G5 would have taken away from G5 imo. Doing it now and potentially before "awakening" or what have you could fully reveal history behind his character and define his villainy.

That's just my thought on it. I really don't know if it's happening, but I still find Drumz and Redon's hints to be pretty weird. Anyway, we should get some hints tomorrow, maybe they allude to this or not, or they just mean nonsense lol.
I think that Kaido was not as of a villian as he is now in the past and something in his past led him to the wrong path which was hinted in his flashback with King. He is getting few spots of fb already with the recent chapter too. The reason I can make out with the late choice is to show how the path which Kaido took which led him to become a villian and after his defeat against Luffy, who is fighting for a noble cause, makes him realize whatever he did after his tumultous past was wrong and the world can be changed with noble ideas and good path too. In this way Luffy and Kaido with completely different traits and outlook are battling to show the world which is the right path. This kind of parallels what hindu epic Ramayan portrays Ravana the asur king as. He was pious and vigilant but pride and vanity led him astray from his path which he understood after being defeated by Lord Rama.