G

Gorosei Informer

I don’t like wedding cakes
:goatasure:

Thanks Oda
I think she did it 82 times during that arc IIRC. It was either 50 something or 80ish lol. I wanna say its 82.

I remember Reddit running a counter of how many times she said it.
Post automatically merged:

That thing you do when you read a new One Piece chapter

:kailaugh:

Just kidding
:joker::lulz:

I think she did it 82 times during that arc IIRC. It was either 50 something or 80ish lol. I wanna say its 82.

I remember Reddit running a counter of how many times she said it.
That's one of my biggest counters to people that say "you don't like Post-TS because you read it weekly instead of getting to binge it"

bitch, i caught up to One Piece at the end of Whole Cake (Snakeman chapter), and even binge watching / reading i could tell a drop in quality from Pre-TS to Post-TS

i can't even imagine following Whole Cake weekly

sounds like hell

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Exactly. With such a brutal iron fisted leader, who kills anyone without mercy and with absolution, I expected him to truly go gumg ho on his extreme hate boner for pirates.

Flash forward to Punk Hazard and Dressrosa, the 3rd strongest Marine that we've seen only post TS was a traitor, Fujitora hard carried the Marines after they all became incompetent fodder especially Smoker, Tashigi and Maynard. Maynard was maned after the guy who killed Blackbeard IRL, ffs.

Despite how extremely impressive he was to me too and is anyway, people still clown on Fujitora out of sheer ignorance.

The Birdcage plot really didn't get that too.

With Akainu in charge, I expected for more aggressive Marine action, seeing the SSG in action too, the SHs being actively targeted and pursued due to Enies Lobby, Sabaody, Impel Down, Marineford etc.

Greatly improved and more powerful Buster Calls. More Admirals too. Completely BS excuse that they didn't have enough room for Chaton and Momousagi to join as Admirals too. Only problem is fitting them in the plot successfully I guess.

I really hope Logias and Admirals really get to live up to the hype and wank that Mythical Zoans are getting right now, somehow. People clowning on Akainu due to Kaido especially his new fire form melting Onigashima's horn and almost Luffy too.

Kaido feels more like the final boss/EOS villain tbh.

People can tell me my expectations were too high but they keep calling it peak fiction, the greatest, most unique, most untouchable series, that it's perfect and free from criticism, that OP should never end and such, but why can't Oda with all this stalling, oversaturation, expansion and such, actually give involvement to his long established, significant, idolised, hyped up characters that we've all wanted to see be relevant for YEARS on end now?

Don't get me started on waiting 2.5 decades for Shanks and Mihawk too. Although for me it's more 17 years or so. Maybe a little more.
Fujitora is a beast.
People clowning Fujitora due to garbage ass plot devices are just dumb.
I really, REALLY like every single Admiral shown so far.
Aokiji D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-I-N-G the M3 to show his threat to the audience, Kizaru surfing a canonball and going all "moshi? mooooooshi?" and speedblizting all the SN's.
Akainu blowing WB's face, dealing with everyone trying to mess with him, like a fucking Behemoth that could not be stopped until Shanks arrived.
Fujitora casually thowing fucking meteors and lifting entire city blocks. So fucking cool.
Can't wait for the last one. Every Admiral is a spectacular "hit" in my book.