Just based on redon's hint?
It's roo. No need to dive in deeper. He. Does these things alot
Post automatically merged:

And you sound like a dumbass but you don’t see me pointing it out
Bruh this ain't our first time me asking you to bet me on something and you bitching.

The hints don't prove what you imply. Simple. This aint the first time you did this

It's roo. No need to dive in deeper. He. Does these things alot
Post automatically merged:

Bruh this ain't our first time me asking you to bet me on something and you bitching.

The hints don't prove what you imply. Simple. This aint the first time you did this
You’re literally the guy that inserts his Zoro fanfic in the hints for the the past 10 chapters

don’t make me do this homeboy

As a Sanji fan, I can't blame him. When I was watching the episode, I was like "I don't care about Sanji right now, show me the rooftop fights."

If the anime wanted to show some filler during that episode they should have shown either Jinbe vs Who's Who or Franky vs Sasaki, the filler scenes with Sanji and Black Maria felt like a waste of time and they dragged it for too long.

You’re literally the guy that inserts his Zoro fanfic in the hints for the the past 10 chapters

don’t make me do this homeboy
Also the same guy that was right about Kidd not amounting to shit in wano. Was also the guy that stated that gear 5 was not one shotting kaido. Was also the guy that pointed out that luffys fruit was closer to a zoan only to out that he was.

Also the same guy that was right about Kidd not amounting to shit in wano. Was also the guy that stated that gear 5 was not one shotting kaido. Was also the guy that pointed out that luffys fruit was closer to a zoan only to out that he was.
> Kid not amounting to shit in Wano

> Literally got credited for a win against a Yonko

legit this post made me pro abortion

Destiny is at work for luffy and zoro
I don't think some people understand how important it is for Zoro to get a role going into the end of Wano. You don't even have to believe in ZKK or think about it at all.

It would be straight up terrible for us to leave Wano and only find out about Zoro's lineage, black blades, etc. as an afterthought.

Not only is Zoro 99% confirmed to be from Wano, but we've gotten countless scenes of Orochi & Kaido mocking the samurai and calling them weaklings.

There will be literally NO arcs in the future where Zoro will nearly as important as he should be in Wano. This is Oda's time to prove why Zoro is a necessary crewmember.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
tho my most favorite akatsuki member was always deidara and after him sasori where in deidara didn't had that much explained past and all but we knew about him at the same time everything what we needed to and I really like it. Sasori is a different case where we know everything about him due to the beautiful retrospection and I really like his story due to which we know about him everything even if he was one of those akatsuki members which were barely in the story, but yet he had his time to shine and he shined strong.

> Kid not amounting to shit in Wano

> Literally got credited for a win against a Yonko

legit this post made me pro abortion
Nah you was the bullshitter that stated that Kidd was getting up to do something epic in wano after helping law push bigmom down a floor.

Guess wha? Nothing happen.

You were also the same whom agreed with pantehoes saying that Kidds gun would defeat bigmom. Lol guess what that didn't happen.

So I would be damned to take you seriously

Nah you was the bullshitter that stated that Kidd was getting up to do something epic in wano after helping law push bigmom down a floor.

Guess wha? Nothing happen.

You were also the same whom agreed with pantehoes saying that Kidds gun would defeat bigmom. Lol guess what that didn't happen.

So I would be damned to take you seriously
you're so fucking boring grow a personality