Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for EoS Sanji:
-Mastered all 3 types of Haki
-Surpassed the Mera Mera and Magu Magu Fruits in terms of sheer heat
-Surpassed Kizaru’s Pika Pika no Mi in terms of speed
-Can match the invisible fruit
-Surpassed Kaido and Big Mom’s Durability
-Has more endurance than WB

EoS Sanji will be a FUCKING MENACEEEE!!!!

Now with all that said it’s time to rest

But remember kids, don’t ever in your life sleep on Sanji

He is immensely powerful. People fear what they don’t know or understand

Where people doubt Sanji, I see his monumental potential. Sanji is most definitely Luffy’s second strongest

My views on Fandoms:

Sanjibois: Homies for Life!

Luffybros: Cool unless they start dissing Sanji or making unnecessary comparisons to Naruto because like….why? Lol

Zorotards: I genuinely think most suffer from mental issues or trauma either that or low IQ and I don’t like them very much. However….some are tolerable

AdmiraLtards: I view them almost identically to how I view Zorotards but a bit more lenient towards them

Yonkobois: Possibly more intelligent than einstein himself

My views on Fandoms:

Sanjibois: Homies for Life!

Luffybros: Cool unless they start dissing Sanji or making unnecessary comparisons to Naruto because like….why? Lol

Zorotards: I genuinely think most suffer from mental issues or trauma either that or low IQ and I don’t like them very much. However….some are tolerable

AdmiraLtards: I view them almost identically to how I view Zorotards but a bit more lenient towards them

Yonkobois: Possibly more intelligent than einstein himself
Thing is we Luffybros won't attack any fanbases unless provoked first as we're not insecure about Luffy's position or strength.

We Luffy fans live by the motto we didn't start the war but we'll sure well finish it

:cheers:

Now with all that said it’s time to rest

But remember kids, don’t ever in your life sleep on Sanji

He is immensely powerful. People fear what they don’t know or understand

Where people doubt Sanji, I see his monumental potential. Sanji is most definitely Luffy’s second strongest
people shit on him because zoro and Luffy (duh mc) got the opportunities to flex hard post TS.. but sanji couldn't..

regardless TOEI does some justice to him by filling events that are gaped in manga

like this part where sanji literally topples Wadatsumi with 1 no named kick alone

Status
Not open for further replies.