Not talking about the hints directly. I'm just talking about the number of them this time.

- Lance/Scotch have their usual weird hints that nobody gets lol.
- Jmena posted 2 songs about Luffy/Kaido
- Emunopla, who never teases spoilers, mentioned a Rocks FB and a cheetos meme where it looked like Kaido transforms again or has a flaming Kanabo lol
- Drumz posted a meme video (about CoC?) and what seems to be his reaction to 1049's ending
- YP posting a gif saying "it's over" but I question what he's actually talking about because Drum (?) and Emunopla are only implying it may end in 1050, not this chapter.
Raid or Act 3 is over. Either way is good for me

:finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

Did we ever see Whitebeard awakening? Or will he return from his grave to show it in act 4?
Unconfirmed but I suspect him tilting Marineford and the ocean was it. That means fruits stay awakened after awakening and that somehow when Blackbeard stole it and gained its power, however he did it too, he was able to use it awakened immediately too though.

Sengoku said it can destroy the world and its known as the strongest paramecia or so, so if we've not seen its awakening yet either....
GOD HELP THE ONE PIECE WORLD!

I have a feeling either it or Pluton will be used to destroy the Red Line potentially.