They may not even know. It's sounds like we won't know until 1050. ZKK assumes the fight with Luffy is over. She's basically saying we don't know if the fight is even over or not (i.e. his possible awakening).
If this chapter is not called Luffy vs Kaido or Dawn isn’t shown this chapter then Luffy is still gonna be fighting Kaido ffs

The zkk people ( btw I don't care if it happens or not )
Sound like actually paranoid schizophrenics
Taking an actual truth in reality and expanding it to a level of absurdity and delusion

Imagine a fucking arc with two Yonkou, one had full crew of zoans, many of them ancient but we not get ANY AWAKENED FORM for them but our rookie trio get awakening, get new forms but two fucking Yonkou not get it. And don't try to tell me that Kaido used it, I can't hear that shit anymore. Oda reveal for Doffy and Katakuri for using awakening, reveal that Law,Kid and Luffy had it but don't had time to reveal awakening for both Big mom and Kaido?

Yeah Sick, what a nonsense. Two Yonkou not get awakening.. you can't imagine this.
Wait

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Imagine a fucking arc with two Yonkou, one had full crew of zoans, many of them ancient but we not get ANY AWAKENED FORM for them but our rookie trio get awakening, get new forms but two fucking Yonkou not get it. And don't try to tell me that Kaido used it, I can't hear that shit anymore. Oda reveal for Doffy and Katakuri for using awakening, reveal that Law,Kid and Luffy had it but don't had time to reveal awakening for both Big mom and Kaido?

Yeah Sick, what a nonsense. Two Yonkou not get awakening.. you can't imagine this.
:finally: Yonko are jobbers

This is why I'm on your side with this. If Doffy and Kata can be 2 major opponents that used it where Oda highlighted it, and Oda even went out of his way to show that Zoan awakening is a transformation with Luffy, then by all accounts, he should have a clearly defined awakening.

Again, I've argued this was the endgame of the fight (this clash) for 3 chapters, but him getting up and using awakening imo is makes far more sense than a Yonko not outwardly showing it like Luffy is.