RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If there’s a dislike button on wg I would get disliked to hell for saying this:
I was pissed when Naruto got a “special” tail beast form with just chakra instead of badass turning into the monster like every one else is doing
Real Kurama>>>chakra toy
I completely agree, Naruto should have turned into full Kyubi like the others. Him having a special form was ugly and complete nonsense

G

Gorosei Informer

I completely agree, Naruto should have turned into full Kyubi like the others. Him having a special form was ugly and complete nonsense
I had such high hopes for that especially with his 4 and 8 tails forms...sigh....Needed that full on Kurama rampage but this time against Madara and co.

Killer B mastered his biju perfectly and had access to the red cloak the dense cloak and the full beast form. It should have been the same for Naruto. The yellow form doesn’t make any sense for me.
Why only Naruto and not B ?
I feel that Naruto in berserk mode when he fought orochimaru was far more powerful than Naruto and Kurama combo attack in final war....classic shonen troupe of diluting power just for the sake of it...

Shallow character goes for shallow character, who could have seen that coming? Referring to their bodies just proves how shallow and thus superficial Orihime fans are. Ichigo chose someone who resembles his mother too, kinda sus.

Seriously though, I can't blame him for wanting someone to remind him of his mother, I'm just trolling here. Humans do that by default. Masaki is great, so I get it tbh.
Oh c'mon Inoue is not so bad tbh even if rukia is a better character :neesama: