[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think Pot is bad but genuinely sharing with town how he might see some friction with Jon Snow? Why would he do that. If you think he was genuine then he’s honest about winning with town lol.

Also he is a developer. He got the kill later and claimed it the next day when he blasted a Vic suspect.

Of course I’m going to keep asking you questions to solve this out.

If you are feeling weird vibes from me what do you think? That purple is bad and that WU is a lie?
Ever heard about a thing called mixing lies in truth? Pot didn't reveal what we already didn't know, Dany flips because of these reasons and Jon Snow being rightful ruler to the throne being one.

There's a reason Dany started Purple not green. She's not completely Town, and the wu thing is stated to he a compromise to take down the Lanisters.

If Ratchet is town, Pot has to be lying and there's I'm telling ya the reason he could be framing me here. Jon is potential heir to the throne in the show, though my role doesn't have anything but the White Wolf that should not be related to the throne. But then again Jon never had intention of the throne but Dany didn't believe so and flipped.

As for kill thing already said not sure but do remember Pot saying he hid stuff from town, ask him or I'll look in the morning.

If you want to solve me, ISO me and you'll know i can't be NK or Red, or any scum.

I need to install someone "suitable" on the Iron Throne next to eliminating all threats, which is to say, someone who will be good for the realm as a whole. I'm not given specifics on which characters this entails, except my PM tells me that I currently believe that Daenerys might be that ruler I'm looking for. I expect this to change in a big fucking hurry though in case she goes mad, in case that's an option in this game.
I was to send a message to Daenerys and try to convince her to join the rebellion, but also that the northern lords wouldn't be happy about this.

It also told me that my nemesis needs to die in order for the realm to be cured
@Yo Tan Wa

Status
Not open for further replies.