Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
how about you eave him to rest, he dont have the stamina and endurance luffy has.
You mean Nika fruit. Because without it Luffy would be dead.

Zoro will have a deal with the Grim Reaper. If Zoro is dead, he will bring him back to the world of the living but for an equal value which would be Kaido's soul ( his death from Zoro's hands ).

Or just Grim Reaper heals Zoro and the rest stays the same as above. He has to bring something of an equal value.

Is it cliche and a stretch? Yes, I am aware of that but for now there is no better way to logically explain how would Zoro come back but since people wanted the explanation here it is. Tho after Luffy getting a heart beat revive for free from his DF no one should question what is sane or not sane for Oda to pull with his writing:milaugh:

The only way I see Kaido getting killed By Zoro is Luffy knocking him out, and Zoro killing him by being revived (somehow). A collective effort. Maybe Zoro could actually lead the samurai of Wano to help him do so, Idk

Y'all see what you're doing here right?

You say ZKK can't happen because Zoro wouldn't undermine Luffy's victory, but then when someone actually comes up with a way for it to happen without Zoro undermining Luffy, y'all say "that's pathetic for Zoro"
Isn't it? Killing the dying Kaido is not a feat. Why did Zoro do this?

No zoro could not stand against kaido with a black blade he is a glass cannon it is the most distinct thing about his fighting style and his fights that repeat for decades of story. He does not have the durability to take even one solid hit from kaido. And unless there is an awakening for plain humans it would take a very large ass pull to have him do as such.

no one besides luffy and zoro properly damaged kaido during roof piece, so imo this has been a 1v1 with multiple rounds which is the solely only unfair thing about this fight it was never 15v1 the scabbards were at best fodder veterans.
You are wrong. Zoro is far from a glass cannon. If he was he wouldn't have survived hakai, a combined attack from 2 Yonko designed to beat 5 SN. Zoro wouldn't have bested Kaido with 20 to 30 broken bones. Zoro wouldn't have remained woke after Kaido hit him with TB.

Just about everyone find a style stays the same. They just get better at it. Zoro improves his cutting power. Sanji improve his kicking strength and power. Luffy improves the power behind his punches and that usually involves him making bigger fist to punch his opponents with.

It is still taking multiple people fighting Kaido to take him to this point and that's the point.

You just a retarded obsessed for ZKK.
The manga said it's fate Zoro is there just like it talked about Luffy's fate.

The official One Piece magazine asked if Zoro would recreate Ryuma's legendary dragon slaying feat.

Oda just opened doors for two possibilities in this chapter:

One, Kaido just walks away from Wano knowing that he's been beaten by JoyBoy, the man he knows will change the world for the better.
I was thinking about this, if Oda doesn't want to kill off Kaido or imprison him. Then the only other thing I can see Oda do, is have Kaido accept his defeat and leave Wano.

I know some people might not like that, but it's the only option left if Kaido isn't killed or imprisoned.

I don't know how you can rationalize that? Oh no....... he's just going to casually get up from all the damage taken
whilst on the brink of death to kill awakened Kaido. :okay:
He's not gonna casually get up...?

He's gonna be healed. This isn't some shit he's just gonna recover from with just bandages. His life is heavily in danger, there will probably be some unexpected way that he gets healed

Unless you think we'll be leaving an arc where we're supposed to find out about Zoro's lineage, black blades, and other stuff while Zoro is dying in a coma

Status
Not open for further replies.