Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is wrong is so many ways. Zoro is by far my favorite character. But to say that he will kill Kaido? That I can’t get behind. Someone mentioned that it is more to protect Luffy from a cheapshot? That I could possibly get behind, but even then I’m still uncertain. I can’t see Zoro killing anyone after joining the strawhats. Actually I can’t see any Strawhats killing anyone no matter how bad of a person they are.
Zoro killed the magistrate at the beginning of Wano.

Mate, if Luffy doesn't kill Kaido then he's gonna wake up at some point. He's not staying unconscious forever.

In reality the only reason other villains were different was because there were marine forces to immediately restrain them right after Luffy defeated them.

With Kaido, it's literally been hammered into us that the marines have been unable to keep him restrained because they've been unable to kill him. He's the only villain so far where it's been hinted that just capturing him doesn't work
Why did Marines kill Kaido?

Impel down locked up a lot of prisoners and didn't kill them

If this really is Kaido's defeat then i cant imagine te amount of salt, toxicity and people dropping the series we'll get in the upcoming months because ZKK didn't happen :kayneshrug:
Nah no one is dropping out of the series no matter how this arc ends. 😂. People just get sentimental when their believes get put on question. Me included.

Well as expected Luffy defeated Kaido in this chapter(1049) :luffyswat:with Oda probably reserving 1050 for reactions / celebrations

Also since Oda already gave a way for Luffy to overcome the strongest magma attack seen yet with higher lvl of haki, it kinda makes the elemental part of Akainu's powers kinda redundant. Another reason why I think it makes more sense for Sabo to be the one to finish him
Its not luffy vs Kaido chapter :gonope:

I agree with sabo defeating Akainu though :cheers:

What the actual fuck are you saying

Is Queen as strong as King? Is P1 as strong as King? You can't equate those at all lmfao. And cutting someone's head off is vastly different from fucking punching them. You're acting like Zoro killing Kaido would make him stronger than Kaido
I doubt Queen is less than half as strong as King so that doesn't make sense that you think Queen is a fodder just because Sanji beat him. I have no hard feelings against you but I dont think there will be a just reason for zoro to wake up somehow and heal all his injuries and then kill Kaido. He used asura with broken bones and that failed to drop him down so how will he gather enough haki with the mink medicine side effect to bypass the df durability and haki ?

Thats honestly really cute lol
Funnily enough it's not a bad chapter for ZKK fans, don't they say that Luffy will defeat Kaido and then Kaido gets up in the Flower Capital awakened?
Yall do realize kaido getting up still able to fight means luffy didn't defeat him right? 🗿

Kaido defeated a luffy before he had the ability to awaken
Kaido has awakening him just not feeling like using it until luffy passes out i guess means luffy lost

Status
Not open for further replies.