Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude this woman.
Kurizumi Higurashi
Giving me zetsu vibes.
The devil fruit she uses is of Mr 2. And does Mr 2 actually exist ? What if it's this woman only but in Mr 2 form. And for a bigger plot twist it's Imu Sama. She is plotting something even bigger. This woman is there who Is there since kaido was a kid.
All we know about Mr 2 is he encountered Magallen last time and don't know whether he is alive or not. What if she is imu.....

Highly doubt that.

Croc and doffy who tried to take countries were captured by marines and they were already present there.

Kaido is not only a yonkou but also hyped as someone who can't be defeated 1 vs 1.

It's clear kaido has to be thrown out of wano.

So point is who will throw kaido out? Defeating him doesn't mean you can throw him out.

Even if you throw kaido out then he is the strongest creature and threat of him occupying wano again or doing something crazy will always loom.

He already survived executions and escaped from marines multiple times.

He will be killed. That's how wano will end.
Kaido is already accepting defeat at thw hands of joyboy with this chapter. The beast pirates are done with this, you can apply the same logic with King, Queen, Big Mom, Jack, what happens to them then? Especially someone as loyal as King, or Big Mom who saw Kaido as her little brother

G

Gorosei Informer

the prophecy.

ruined the story.

roger basically lied to the whole world, fooling them that they have equal chances in finding the one piece, but in reality he was laying the groundwork for the joyboy's return.

i never thought i would sympathise with big mom.
It really was a wild goose chase in some way. Not some grand but still humble pirate adventure but a prophecy, all part of a greater plan/keikaku/cause. Sigh.

I miss the simplicity of early OP. When it was more just about adventure, exploration and bonds between the crew and new friends and great, emotional fights and not arcs going for multiple years FFS.

At least this godforsaken act and arc are gradually coming to an end after all.

Marine & World Government is so incompetent wtf :josad:

- Lost Nika Nika No Mi from Who'Who
- Akainu prevent Kizaru to show up in Wano and scared of Wano Samurai including Hotei.
- Young Kaido escaped from them.

Wano/Onigashima raid basically happen because of Marine & World Government who lost Nika Nika No Mi & Kaido at the same time. :josad::hapnoel:
Why does bigmam and kaido story so similar.

was after she claimed to be Oden,
The chains, yes, but its implied in the manga and stated in the anime that the main reason why she was bewitched by Oden is because she wanted to be free, so Kaido was restrictive even before that
I highly doubt he planned to keep orochi, a weakling like that Is a liability
Orochu was hardly a liability, Kaido only wanted him to oversee the island and he did that well

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

the prophecy.

ruined the story.

roger basically lied to the whole world, fooling them that they have equal chances in finding the one piece, but in reality he was laying the groundwork for the joyboy's return.

i never thought i would sympathise with big mom.
Wano single-handedly ruined whole manga.
This arc ghost will keep hunting us :risitameh:

So much hype was created for this arc :risitasad:

Dude this woman.
Kurizumi Higurashi
Giving me zetsu vibes.
The devil fruit she uses is of Mr 2. And does Mr 2 actually exist ? What if it's this woman only but in Mr 2 form. And for a bigger plot twist it's Imu Sama. She is plotting something even bigger. This woman is there who Is there since kaido was a kid.
Facts. There’s definitely something more to her that we don’t yet know

Status
Not open for further replies.