Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering why Oda has been ignoring the Oni so much, despite Kaido bringing them up vs Yamato too. These spoilers really aren't helping either so far.

Considering Whitebeard had Oars Jr and Moria used the zombified body of Oars as his personal weapon, that must have really pissed off Kaido too?
Pudding's race can apparently read poneglyphs and we know close to nothing about them

It really was a wild goose chase in some way. Not some grand but still humble pirate adventure but a prophecy, all part of a greater plan/keikaku/cause. Sigh.

I miss the simplicity of early OP. When it was more just about adventure, exploration and bonds between the crew and new friends and great, emotional fights and not arcs going for multiple years FFS.

At least this godforsaken act and arc are gradually coming to an end after all.
for real, one piece was frustrating at times, but the rogen-oden flashback really made me furious.

before roger made it to laugh tale, people would become pirates just for the fun of it.
after roger started the great pirate era, every new pirate aiming for the one piece across 20 years were basically wasting their time.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The reason why Kaidou would be sold was:
"During his birth, the nurse entered the room and tried to kill him out of jealousy of the King, but in a double spread Kid-Kaidou with only hours of life knocked out the nurse with a punch, when witnessing such brutality the King decides to sell him stating that no one in all of history would be stronger than Kaidou."
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Why does bigmam and kaido story so similar.
maybe xebec had an informant in the WG/marines. so he knew which freaks/people with unique abilities the marines were looking for. and made sure to recruit them before the WG actually managed to do so

i don't think raiding god valley was a spontaneous thing. xebec probably planned that for years, getting all the people he thought he needed...

C

Cruxroux

This woman Kurizumi Higurashi. Where does she even belong from. I thought she was wano resident and somewhat kurizumi related but she is out of wano. And that too she is helping rocks. What if she is carrying on what rocks couldn't. Similar to what kaguya did to zetsu. This woman is manipulating everyone. She was the one to control. Orochi. And what if kaido is here then it's her doing I think because she was there at the time of Kaido getting beaten by Oden. Mr 2 was in alabasta. Could be possibility this woman was there in order to find the Ancient weapon with Crocodile. Then after that she was in Impel down. (I'm not considering mr2 exist at the moment because if it's this woman in Mr 2 form. IT will be the biggest plot twist even bigger than kaguya plot). And why she helped luffy is because She wanted to take out whitebeard and Ace. Possible candidate for joyboy.
She purposely made kaido so strong that kaido whole life became like the who defeats me will be joyboy. She is one or the other way trying to summon joyboy. Her motives were never revealed to us. What if this woman is the actual person who had immortality surgery on her and had this fruit all along.

I've been wondering why Oda has been ignoring the Oni so much, despite Kaido bringing them up vs Yamato too. These spoilers really aren't helping either so far.

Considering Whitebeard had Oars Jr and Moria used the zombified body of Oars as his personal weapon, that must have really pissed off Kaido too?
I would love to know where Kaido was born and what's about his race

Status
Not open for further replies.