• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Marine & World Government is so incompetent wtf :josad:

- Lost Nika Nika No Mi from Who'Who
- Akainu prevent Kizaru to show up in Wano and scared of Wano Samurai including Hotei.
- Young Kaido escaped from them.

Wano/Onigashima raid basically happen because of Marine & World Government who lost Nika Nika No Mi & Kaido at the same time. :josad::hapnoel:

Hotei more like Whotei at this point.

For the WG's sake, the theory of Luffys fruit being sent forwards in time by 800 years (the same amount of time Toki time travelled by I believe) is true somehow.

Not being able to capture a devil fruit for 800 fucking years....

Kizaru thinking he could go to Wano with 2 Yonkos (and a "hononary 5th emperor at least") , Samurai, SH alliance and other pirate forces there and such too.

I genuinely think Oda is trolling, on drugs or senile now.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TrollingCreator

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kaido gets an Epiphany and becomes an ally to Joyboy
Someone who ruined wano for 20 years won't suddenly become an ally or will have change of hearts
That would only be true if he didn't have a specific reason to stay in Wano
He definitely has reason to stay in wano because he occupied it for 20 years
Kaido is already accepting defeat at thw hands of joyboy with this chapter. The beast pirates are done with this, you can apply the same logic with King, Queen, Big Mom, Jack, what happens to them then? Especially someone as loyal as King, or Big Mom who saw Kaido as her little brother
You are comparing apple and oranges.

You can defeat calamities.

BM has WCI to return

But kaido has no place nor he can be defeated.

He fought 15 people in a gauntlet while carrying an island all the time.

He is hyped as the strongest with no one capable enough to defeat him.

Even if he loses here then he is still the strongest because Luffy didn't beat him in proper 1 vs 1. So, he has to go down no matter what.

This is also important to save future opponents (BB and others) to get proper hype because as long as kaido is alive they will be number two

Zorotards after luffy is the only choose one
Bbbbbb... UT this manga is shit, hardwork doesn't matter, fate decides
Meanwhile
Roger became pk with hardwork
Kaidou became younkou with hard work
Luffy became younkou with hard work
But still
Man what to do with these zorotards

Marine & World Government is so incompetent wtf :josad:

- Lost Nika Nika No Mi from Who'Who
- Akainu prevent Kizaru to show up in Wano and scared of Wano Samurai including Hotei.
- Young Kaido escaped from them.

Wano/Onigashima raid basically happen because of Marine & World Government who lost Nika Nika No Mi & Kaido at the same time. :josad::hapnoel:
Bakainu stopped Lizaru from getting one shot by Hotei.

Kaido will be imprisoned in Wano I think then we might get a massive execution scene from him if Oda wants to go the ZKK route but I genuinely don’t think he wants to kill him off at this point

The chains, yes, but its implied in the manga and stated in the anime that the main reason why she was bewitched by Oden is because she wanted to be free, so Kaido was restrictive even before that
She wanted to be free aka leave Onigashima like Oden left Wano. She couldn't because Kaido doesn't want her mingling with humans. Again not hard to understand
Orochu was hardly a liability, Kaido only wanted him to oversee the island and he did that well
he was a weakling, Kaido values might over everything. Of course he was a liability

C

Cruxroux

This woman Kurizumi Higurashi. Where does she even belong from. I thought she was wano resident and somewhat kurizumi related but she is out of wano. And that too she is helping rocks. What if she is carrying on what rocks couldn't. Similar to what kaguya did to zetsu. This woman is manipulating everyone. She was the one to control. Orochi. And what if kaido is here then it's her doing I think because she was there at the time of Kaido getting beaten by Oden. Mr 2 was in alabasta. Could be possibility this woman was there in order to find the Ancient weapon with Crocodile. Then after that she was in Impel down. (I'm not considering mr2 exist at the moment because if it's this woman in Mr 2 form. IT will be the biggest plot twist even bigger than kaguya plot). And why she helped luffy is because She wanted to take out whitebeard and Ace. Possible candidate for joyboy.

Zo
Someone who ruined wano for 20 years won't suddenly become an ally or will have change of hearts

He definitely has reason to stay in wano because he occupied it for 20 years

You are comparing apple and oranges.

You can defeat calamities.

BM has WCI to return

But kaido has no place nor he can be defeated.

He fought 15 people in a gauntled while carrying an island all the time.

He is hyped as the strongest with no one capable enough to defeat him.

Even if he loses here then he is still the strongest because Luffy didn't beat him in proper 1 vs 1. So, he has to go down no matter what.

This is also important to save future opponents (BB and others) to get proper hype because as long as kaido is alive they will be number two
So what's your take on this
A dead man will came back to life and will end kaido's life in front of wano people
Is this some kind of fairy tale??

Status
Not open for further replies.