Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for real, one piece was frustrating at times, but the rogen-oden flashback really made me furious.

before roger made it to laugh tale, people would become pirates just for the fun of it.
after roger started the great pirate era, every new pirate aiming for the one piece across 20 years were basically wasting their time.
So what do you want
That arlong should have taken one piece???

The reason why Kaidou would be sold was:
"During his birth, the nurse entered the room and tried to kill him out of jealousy of the King, but in a double spread Kid-Kaidou with only hours of life knocked out the nurse with a punch, when witnessing such brutality the King decides to sell him stating that no one in all of history would be stronger than Kaidou."
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Wait is that true?

@DruMzTV like you post in AP and agree totally with it, you summ it up perfectly:
""sure. Since it's 1am i'll just make the biggest points.

- There still hasn't been any tension in the fight
- Kaido still hasn't awakened. Some people will say "he is already awakened" but that simply speaks against every awakening oda has written so far. He always states the awakening.
- Kaido has used 4 Wisdom King referencing attacks so far. But there exist 5 Wisdom Kings. The most important one is missing.
- The 1 major thing we needed from Kaido's flashbacks were his Motivations. We knew how he started out. A young ambitious man wanting to claim the world. Then something happened during the GV Incident that changed him as a person. We have yet to see what changed him. What made him so obsessed with death? Why is he in Wano? What makes wano special for him? Why does he seek out Joyboy? He literallysaid to Yamato "There are no easy answers in this world" when she asked him why he's pulling this stuff. The Chapter completly skips the God Valley Incident and does not mention Rocks at all.
- We still haven't gotten the Lore about the history of Onigashima to us that was hinted multiple times.
- Momo's moment is a B plot in this chapter and it's questionable if the citizens even witnessed it, which is extremely important for his character.
- There is no symbolism of the dawn or anything whatsoever tied to his defeat yet.
- The citizens always are greatly involved in the Arc climax and defeat of the big bad. They beg the good guys to defeat the bad guys that also creates stakes and tension. Because if the good guys lose, the bad guys will demolish them. But here, they are barely even present.
- We do not see Luffy taking any repurcussions or really struggling throughout the fight.
- Kaido got defeated in his arguably (weakest) Zoan form. I doubt the Fire is giving him such a major boost that it topples everything else. It's just harder to touch him.
- No Narrator box of his defeat (granted, those usually come after the defeated Chapter.)
Stuff:
- Then you could point out unresolved stuff like What's up with Zoro? What's up with the remaining CP0 guy? What's up with Caribou? Apoo? the Journal? Road Poneglyph? Big Mom? Big Mom's Crew? Nidai Kitetsu? Ame no Habakiri? Kokeshi Dolls? Who's Tenguyama? Drunken Iron Lore? Yamato's heritage? Where went Kaido on an expedition 3 years ago (It was teased in an earlier flashback)? Is Orochi really dead? Will we get to see Toki? What was her purpose? Oden's Journal? Yamato actually being accepted by the citizen, when or how will that go? Wano Land of gold. Will that ever get adressed?

Navy?
Zunesha? "

Also we didn't get anything why Kaido choose Onigashima, what is his race, how he get the Numbers.

the prophecy.

ruined the story.

roger basically lied to the whole world, fooling them that they have equal chances in finding the one piece, but in reality he was laying the groundwork for the joyboy's return.

i never thought i would sympathise with big mom.

Roger telling the world to find the OP never mean everyone had equal chance.
The prophecy aspect don't change that , hell the yonko alone show that things were not equal for everyone .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's called df
AWAKENING
WHAT DOES ZORO HAVE??
And that was out of nowhere.

Everyone knows that ZKK has slim chance to happen.

But if kaido is gonna get killed then zoro has the best chance to do it.

So, if oda told us

That wano has unexpected ending

That kaido won't be defeated just because luffy has stronger punch

And, he laid subtle hints that kaido needs to be killed then rest assured if oda wants zkk to happen then he will find ways to make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.