[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pero was under heavy scrutiny. Don’t remember who was leading bc most everyone wanted him dead. He wasn’t gonna be the lynch tho bc Arp/Ramsey had a guilty on him.

The whole thing caused 2 scum to die on D2.
Assuming they had gotten rid of the strongman, or viewed it as a worthy sacrifice for Ekko looking good it's definitely possible he could be red scum still, although I wouldn't think it supremely likely.

2 scum dead on day 2 is pretty costly, they were a 7 man team though (at least anyway)

For what it is worth also, Tywin already flipped Lannister GF so YTW having the no kill clear should be fairly reliable unless Wakanda is lying, which wouldn't really benefit him unless they're aligned so fair unlikely.
Only problem is there's speculation there's one red and the NK left.

And only one kill happened last night, which I'm guessing was red.

So it'd still be possible he's NK, although his watcher claim doesn't really fit then

If he’s Cersei he had to duel his own teammate.
Believable to be fair. Ekko is wild and Pero was already dead meat so it could be a hardcore bus that gets him huge town points.

Targ Aligned
Blue
Pot Goblin
Dr Prof v2

Psudeo Clear reliant on Ratchet town flip
Doddsy
Kagurashii

PoE
Ekkologix
Ratchet
WakandaForever
YTW

Are targs 100% confirmed between each other?

The only Targaryen that worries me at all is Pot, tbh.

I know that sounds weird cos they claimed Dany but there's the smallest of chances Dany could be a non-player role or something.

Very unlikely but Pot feels weirdly calm/confident atm as if they feel like they're cruising. But I think its just paranoia on my part.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I know that sounds weird cos they claimed Dany but there's the smallest of chances Dany could be a non-player role or something.

Very unlikely but Pot feels weirdly calm/confident atm as if they feel like they're cruising. But I think its just paranoia on my part.
I hear this a lot tbh, that's just the Pot Goblin way my friend.
:kayneshrug:

Targ Aligned
Blue
Pot Goblin
Dr Prof v2

Doddsy
Kagurashii
WakandaForever

PoE
Ekkologix
Ratchet
YTW

Okay sweet. At best I would say if anyone was going to be hiding amongst the Targ's it'd be NK, so I'm fairly happy to leave them alone at the moment.

I think it has to be Ekko or Ratchet today at least. I kind of think it's more likely to be Ekko than Ratchet, but Ratchet's flip does provide us with 3 confirmed hider targets.

Targ Aligned
Blue
Pot Goblin
Dr Prof v2

Doddsy
Kagurashii

PoE
Ekkologix
Ratchet
WakandaForever
YTW

Are targs 100% confirmed between each other?
I feel very good on them lol. Pot is Dany and Blue’s healer claim is proven. Not to mention it makes no sense for Red to have Purple fake claims.

Then Vic’s marriage proposal would make zero sense lol. Nor Pot confirming it before Dofla did lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

If that's the case, Cersei could be a non player role too, no? The writeup even indicates that she just showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.