Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhhh I just don’t see their first fight being an immediate fight like that. The Shanks fight seems like it’s gonna be some sort of arranged fight in an arranged location more then one that just breaks out but maybe that’s just me
Nah not an immediate fight. Just revelations on what Shanks is doing and to see if Luffy has a problem with it.

It's going to be an insanely big moment I'm sure. I'm still personally wondering how it would all go. Returning the hat to me seems very unlikely at this point, and I feel that has to come with some conflict between them, but we'll see how and when thart happens. Just glad to finally be getting to that point soon.

Interesting point here:

9 chapters ago when Big Mom fell, she asked in her thoughts what the One Piece is, and she said that there's a part of the treasure in Wano Kuni.

Now, 9 chapters after, we have the information that there's a bigger reason for Kaido being in Wano for so many years, and it's related directly to the treasure and to Joy Boy.

Besides it all, Oda planned the schedule this year to publish the chapter 1056 (56 = Gomu) in the exact week where the manga will be doing its 25 years anniversary.

There's a big bomb this year, something great as the treasure will be revealed in the next 2 months. Be prepared y'all, as Oda said last year, 2022 will be a great year for One Piece.

:steef::steef:
Awesome! :cheers:

@Finalbeta
@nik87
@HA001
@ShishioIsBack
@Cinera
@ThunderSupernova
@L55
@Marimo_420
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

ZKK in November for Zoro's birthday and to close out the year? :pepeshy:

Guys we know that akainu is archenemy of luffy, he will definitely fight him
But why some people want that fight to be
Extreme for luffy
I mean the correct and very relevant xfight is that is luffy just bully akainu by beating the shit out of him
Why do you want luffy vs akainu an extreme fight???
Man, Akainu's appearance is modelled after Oda's favorite actor.

Guys we know that akainu is archenemy of luffy, he will definitely fight him
But why some people want that fight to be
Extreme for luffy
I mean the correct and very relevant xfight is that is luffy just bully akainu by beating the shit out of him
Why do you want luffy vs akainu an extreme fight???
I mean extreme fights are different for different enemies.

Lethality from Akainu is just far higher than Kaido, and thats a fact. You can't get hit full on by Akainu's power, it permanently burns/scars/maims/melts you. Kaido's moves are not directly detrimental to Luffy's life. Yes, he almost died in 1043, but imagine him taking the same type of hit from Akainu, he would actually be dead with no head lol.

NOBODY should be expecting Luffy vs Akainu to last 50+ chapters and have Akainu fight 20 people beforehand. That's not the same thing. We all know Kaido is a beast and is the only person who can probably do this. But what we can expect is just a more dangerous fight.

Same argument/logic could apply to other Admirals, Yonko and/or Im. We cant rule these things out.

I mean extreme fights are different for different enemies.

Lethality from Akainu is just far higher than Kaido, and thats a fact. You can't get hit full on by Akainu's power, it permanently burns/scars/maims/melts you. Kaido's moves are not directly detrimental to Luffy's life. Yes, he almost died in 1043, but imagine him taking the same type of hit from Akainu, he would actually be dead with no head lol.

NOBODY should be expecting Luffy vs Akainu to last 50+ chapters and have Akainu fight 20 people beforehand. That's not the same thing. But what we can expect is just a more dangerous fight.
He knows how to attack without touching
He is doing it all the fight with kaidou

Status
Not open for further replies.