Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally it looks like Luffy defeated Kaido in this chapter, me who would think it would be in the next chapter. I eagerly await the footage for the final clash of Luffy's longest fight against Kaido who held his rank perfectly from start to finish, he defeated Luffy 4 times before GEAR 5 and even tied with Luffy in what more could you ask for?

Personally I am very satisfied with the fight which was overall quite coherent, Luffy never dominated Kaido in this fight, he was evenly matched on a few sentences but overall Kaido was on top it was only in the last phase of the fight. fights as Luffy tanks and hits Kaido back with his GEAR 5.

Don't always believe Oda when he talks in SBS he's a big troll in this stuff but when he said "he doesn't want where he doesn't think Luffy will beat Kaido with just one fist overpowered" I think he had an idea in mind but dropped it to go back to the classic One Piece scheme. Katakuri etc.)

I really think he wanted to do something other than that maybe he wanted someone to weaken Kaido with serious consequences that will be felt during his fight against Luffy.

But finally clarified how Kaido was weakened here?
Even carrying the island didn't weaken him that much Oda mentioned it twice and it was only when Luffy split the sky in two with Kaido, that is during the penultimate round which ended in chapter 1043 just before Luffy awakened his GEAR 5 in the present final round.

He is surely tired more than everyone but in the end Luffy's contribution in this fight is huge in this fight, we can even be tempted to say that Luffy almost beat Kaido on his own, since it seems that finally the fight of the red scabbards, of the Supernovas including Luffy on the roof, of Yamato had no impact on Kaido himself.

I think Oda wanted to legitimize that Luffy will defeat Kaido on his own or at least clearly be the main player in Kaido's defeat while trying to weaken Kaido chose who didn't see himself too much.

Yes, I fully agree, it’s like I told you, akainu he’s a character who has no statement of strength that puts him above any higher level of this manga with the exception of Aokiji, Dragon for example is or may be stronger than Akainu, Shanks is stronger than Akainu, and there is nothing that can claim that because Akainu he does not have a statement of force declaring him to be stronger than these characters, so it becomes increasingly difficult to understand the thinking minds of the delusional Akainu fans, they want to take some character who has not even been claimed to be superior to the others and compare it to the number 1 of ONE PIECE, Kaidou through these "comparative" they try to promote the false information that Akainu plays in the same league that big names like: Kaidou, Roger, Prime WB, Xebec.

The more they associate Kaidou’s name with Akainu the better for them, because that way they are still creating a scenario that "is still debatable if Kaido beats Alainu", when in fact it is no more, this is the digital marketing of Alainu’s delusional fans.

Prime Kaidou, Prime WB, Prime Roger, Xebec, and other characters are characters that do not deserve to be compared to mere admirals (Kainu), it is not debatable whether they defeat an admiral, it is something that has gone from being debatable now become obvious.
Keep whining you autistic bitch, Kaido failed to left his mark on the MC unlike Papazuki despite getting 1523 hits on Luffy. He simply wasn't relevant enough.

Holy shit so much discussion is about Zoro and ZKK and Admirals and Akainu, they both don't even have a single panel (Zoro might have but there is no indication whatsoever so far) in the chapter.

Meant moreso the lack of eye shading on certain people. Doflamingo was the current antagonist so I really shouldn't have included him here.

Anyway, I'm joking but it is fascinating that Kaido, Akainu, Blackbeard and Shanks are the ones with more ominous looks to them overall
Interesting how Akainu is squinting and Aokiji has sun glasses on but you can see his eyes

On another note, Kaido knew that someone would come to defeat him and that someone would be Joyboy. So he most probably knows why Joyboy is so important and that Joyboy will overthrow the WG etc. Maybe the reason Kaido wanted to start the greatest war and create the strongest army was so that when Joyboy appears he will already have a force big and strong enough to compete with the WG. He most probably also knows that there will be a great war (the one WB talked about) and he was preparing for it.
We can see his motivation for this being how he was being sold when he was young and for what and Rocks probably influenced him a lot in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.