Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about lol?
He was right in this video because Kidd vs Big Mom didn't work, he is probably wrong on the Raid failing which there is no problem to begin with.
He is still the guy that called Big Mom coming to Wano and Conquerors being the key to defeat Kaido. He is not Oda so he won't get everything right, his videos became tiring because of the whole Raid will fill bs (which gives him a lot of audience so it's smart).
You tried to point him being wrong in a video where he isn't lol
Just because he's correct does not make him right. He was correct about his assumptions, he was wrong about his conclusions. Same applies here. Hence the example about bumblebees, according to assumptions, they shouldn't fly. Yet, they do anyway.

And Kaido will lose anyway. I have no idea why you guys think the "undefeatable" villain won't be defeated. David Vs Goliath in the bible must be worse than bad writing to you

I don't get it mate. I have seen Lonster3X,Lik make funny claim like Zoro did more damage to Kaido on rooftop than Luffy combined and when the truth is exposed I get excuses like he was nearly dead. The cope must be real hard.
When luffy got beaten by kaido after his first usage of acoc kaido called it crude and clumsy
Same happened with zoro in 1010

Zoro rn is 1000x stronger than 1010 zoro

The problem is, there is a very simple way to address this and that is Shanks. We still do not know what Shanks intends to do in the EoS. Mihawk lost his title as a Shichibukai, so let's say hypothetically there is a big chance he and Shanks ally when it comes to the final war.

Doing this means that Mihawk has part of any potential future conflict with Luffy. It has nothing to do with there being animosity with Zoro or some detrimental thing that Zoro must stop Mihawk from doing as a villain. These 2 men simply want to fight and see who's stronger.

If that is done and it just so happens that Mihawk and Zoro fight because of it, then it does not matter. Mihawk is still an antagonist, just not a direct villain with villain problems.

Try and compare this heavy impact with Shiryu or Fujitora or anyone else. Its not just about the WSS title, Mihawk IS Zoro's dream. Everything he did to get stronger is because of his encounter with Mihawk at Baratie. Take that away and you remove the purpose of Zoro's dream completely. Nobody else in the series can replace that purpose.

And Shanks is still probably the most important character in the series bar Luffy and his crew, so to assume these 2 groups won't collide in the EoS is disingenuous to everything that has been set up by Luffy's dialogue or strange behavior.

Tldr: Wait and see what Shanks and Mihawk do next before putting all your eggs in one basket.
There's no Mihawk vs Zoro

No eos villain trains his opponent and lives with them for 2 years and also isn't with the opposing parties anymore

Mihawk joining Shanks doesn't make zoro vs mihawk possible

- Who cares. That just means it's a bad final fight.
- Also "who cares".
- Agree
- I'm against "this villain needs his flashed out backstory before his defeat". I think Kaido is a very poor character and it isn't a flashback after 140 chapters that it's going to fix it.
- Doesn't mean it has to be now. Can be done post fight.
- It's not important. You think it is, but it really isn't. Momo's development is an internal one. The people will support him anyway already. He doesn't need witnesses. He needs to mature. It's not something that happens because someone saw him doing something. Stop this nonsense.
- Maybe we get a "shadow asgard" moment from Kaido right as the sun rises.
- this "weakest form" thing is nothing but a fanmade headcanon based on Oda explicitly contradictory writing. Also, the assumption that it didnt boost him enough is just that, an assumption.
- Can happen next chapter.
- All these things can be done AFTER the fight. Ennies Lobby didn't end as soon as Luffy beat Lucci. Chill.
:holdthisl::holdthisl:

Lanji cucksome trash character

Status
Not open for further replies.