Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
elbaf is probably endgame material. i dont know if shanks will be there or lodestar but elbaf is probably the beginning of the end of a lot of plotlines because of how everyone seems to want giants for the final war.
Imo, the endgame is just much bigger/chaotic than we think. I would not be surprised if Luffy fight 3-4 antagonists during it. I can believe it being that huge as it shifts locations and goals change throughout it.

We'll see though, I'm just not convinced the Shanks plot gets addressed at Elbaf, if at all fully.

I think there’s 2 large groups when it comes to Wano not living up to its potential

those who think that Oda can still salvage by extending the arc

and those who are just over Wano and understand it is what it is
lmao Oda had 140 chapters to make satisfying, if they aren't satisfied, why they think making it longer will suddenly change that?

At some point you just gotta let @sanjikun be

What's the point of debating him or arguing with him. If someone is hell bent of believing all Planets and sun revolve around earth you can only try to argue with them so many times.

Just let him have his beliefs..he's not harming anyone
Well, I'm not nearly putting as much efforts to debate him as before. Compared to the past discussions, this one was rather nothing. Whatever he does with my recent post is up to him. I'm also not that interested on the constant back and forth.

I also don't believe his dream is achieved here, just my opinion. Tbh, I think it'll carry great lengths, but his dream will be something achieved closer to the climax (i.e. he does something during the final war or surpasses his father). I personally think you'll see Robin and Franky's dreams first, because they have to do with reaching Laugh Tale, but even then their dreams ultimately can serve a purpose during the endgame (more revelations with the WG, and Sunny being used in larger ship battles).
But assuming that Usopp does get a lot of focus in Elbaf, doesn't it just kinda make sense to have him achieve his dream there?
Unlike the other Strawhats, Usopp's dream is mainly about him feeling like he's "ready" enough to consider himself a great warrior. So if he's getting an arc's worth of development, I can't really see why he wouldn't achieve his dream

Well, portrayal doesn't set them that far apart but feat-wise, King just performed so many better feats than Katakuri, against an opponent significantly stronger than WCI (G4) Luffy.
Yes, Zoro who was clearly weaker than Luffy, with 1 powerup became "significantly stronger".

Base CoA Gear 4 Luffy managed to sober up drunk Kaido, who overpowered ACoC Luffy. What Zoro to Kaido did is what Kinemon did but with 2x the strength.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Don’t say that yet, the ending antagonist might cause Luffy the greatest grief
Maybe so:jordanmf:and I'll admit I am wrong when the time comes. I just honestly don't see him struggling this much against any future opponent be it another Yonko or an Admiral. Especially the fact that no one is gonna beat him 4 times in one arc again.

Status
Not open for further replies.