Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in terms of imminent danger, they will. In terms of longevity and purely shot for shot, I doubt any future fight will be as long as Luffy vs Kaido was (when you count from 1000)
My feelings. My fear at the beginning of Wano is that Oda wouldn't deliver on Kaido's durability reputation by having him fall "too easily" clearly not the case, lol.
I don't understand fans who say the fight is rushed? I think Kaido more than delivered

But assuming that Usopp does get a lot of focus in Elbaf, doesn't it just kinda make sense to have him achieve his dream there?
Unlike the other Strawhats, Usopp's dream is mainly about him feeling like he's "ready" enough to consider himself a great warrior. So if he's getting an arc's worth of development, I can't really see why he wouldn't achieve his dream
It entirely depends. Elbaf was just a place he wanted to go because he was inspires by Giants. It never was implied it was meant to be the location he truly achieves his dream.

I agree, it's just up to Oda on what the intent is for everyone's dreams.

@Sentinel about kaido say only joyboy can defeat me as if it mean kaido > all people who is not joyboy. We will have wait for milhawk, admirals, teach, IM full feats

It remind of me only link can defeat ganondorf. People argue ganondorf can beat Mario, Superman, bowser, due this reason.

‘’One piece powercreep will goes nut as future arc past by. People may disagree with me.

The pre timeskip vibes are coming back soon. :finally:
The two "important changes" that were talked about at the start of the post timeskip.

They made Luffy feel impotent in the first phase of the story but the circle will eventually close, eveything has been leading up to this. I'm curious to see what kind of powerups will Oda give Luffy when he is against them.

Last edited:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
But assuming that Usopp does get a lot of focus in Elbaf, doesn't it just kinda make sense to have him achieve his dream there?
Unlike the other Strawhats, Usopp's dream is mainly about him feeling like he's "ready" enough to consider himself a great warrior. So if he's getting an arc's worth of development, I can't really see why he wouldn't achieve his dream
I think Usopp will die... He along with Luffy are probably the only 2 people who can achieve their dreams by being either alive or dead.

@Sentinel about kaido say only joyboy can defeat me as if it mean kaido > all people who is not joyboy. We will have wait for milhawk, admirals, teach, IM full feats

It remind of me only link can defeat ganondorf. People argue ganondorf can beat Mario, Superman, bowser, due this reason.

‘’One piece powercreep will goes nut as future arc past by. People may disagree with me.
I think Kaido's means that Joyboy WILL defeat him, not that Joyboy is the only person who could defeat him
After all we know that he lost 7 times before

Status
Not open for further replies.