Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the fence about that, feats say yes but portrayal wise it makes no fucking sense. Damn you Oda:few:
Yeah portrayal wise they are close.
It really hard for me to imagine the next arcs.
Luffy beat the strongest attack of Kaido, the number one.
How is everything from now going to happen? Luffy attack just beat the strongest attack of the strongest creature(Kaido).
How Luffy vs Kid or other characters going to happen now with this point when Luffy defeat Kaido?
If this is really the end of Kaido, I feel bad things in coming, in fact Luffy probably get more powerups in future.

How it look later when Kid or other characters face off Luffy?
I know Kaido had a gauntlet, but in fact his strongest move was overpowered(pls god let it not his strongest move).
I wish the fight would be different then just Luffy overpowering Kaido strongest move, it kinda speak about what Oda state in first case years ago. Bm already really look not better(her Ap feats where been even worse)...

Let see how it continue the next chapters but for me right now it is very hard to imagine how any Admiral or Kid facing post wano Luffy.
Or Oda really rush the events and give BB as next opponent who will most like top Kaido feats in terrms of Offensive.

Bogard

You can't win
Featwise comparison between Kaido and Big Mom

- Kaido fought the 9 scabbards, 5 SN(including Kid and Law) who were more focused on Kaido, a stronger Luffy than the one who was fighting with the other SN, Yamato, an even stronger Luffy with mastered Adcoc and was still fighting ready

- Big Mom attacked 5 SN who were more focused on Kaido and ultimately lost to Kid and Law(with bomb plot) and the only difference between rooftop Kid and Law and current Kid and Law being their awakening

That was until Big Mom was defeated

Then his opponent(Luffy) got even stronger, awakening his fruit

While Kaido got even more feats:
- Powered states in drunk mode
- More adcoc control
- Future sight
- Island scale power and lethality in his dragon-magma state

Featwise Big Mom struggles to push Kaido to mid diff :kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Featwise comparison between Kaido and Big Mom

- Kaido fought the 9 scabbards, 5 SN(including Kid and Law) who were more focused on Kaido, a stronger Luffy than the one who was fighting with the other SN, Yamato, an even stronger Luffy with mastered Adcoc and was still fighting ready

- Big Mom attacked 5 SN who were more focused on Kaido and ultimately lost to Kid and Law(with bomb plot) and the only difference between rooftop Kid and Law and current Kid and Law being their awakening

That was until Big Mom was defeated

Then his opponent(Luffy) got even stronger, awakening his fruit

While Kaido got even more feats:
- Powered states in drunk mode
- More adcoc control
- Future sight
- Island scale power and lethality in his dragon-magma state

Featwise Big Mom struggles to push Kaido to mid diff :kayneshrug:
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule told you

I mean that funny "3-day clash" was Kaido basically playing with his food. It is stated in the vivre or the other shit that he uses Hybrid form when he is serious and we know that he also has this flame dragon shit and etc.

Kaido Mid diffing current Big Mom is a very generous statement to say the least.
Big Mom only used Napoleon too tho.

Kaido aint mid diffing any yonko, it's like saying Amainu mid diffs Aokiji

G

Gorosei Informer

What exactly would you consider a "hint" then? Zoro claiming he's gonna kill Kaido over and over again the way that Luffy says he'll be PK? Stuff like that wouldn't be "hints," they're too explicit. If anything, you guys would probably be calling them red herrings either way

Zoro didn't cut a real dragon, no one saw it, and it wasn't in the flower capital...it's hardly a moment befitting of a "legend":

People be blinder than Fujitora if they can't see the blatantly obvious and even right in our faces parallels and symbolism set up by Oda deliberately. Plus he fucking LOVES Zoro so its guaranteed anyway.

:fujilaugh::lawsigh:

This whole fandom cant scale scrap

This is why you create imaginary gap between King and Queen

Kaido isnt much above BM nor is he mid diff BM
You dont split the skies with someone much below you!
It is impossible to have equal CoC clash, especially splits the skies if you are much above someone

Stop reading 3 pieces
Kaido has better feats coz he fought 1v1 and it was against Luffy!
BM didn't even lose to kid and law attacks... even the bombs, took a 2nd explosion to have her down.

Battle between Yonko is high diff! Maximum extreme diff!

You're basically claiming BM = yamato/Kid/law whom kaido and BM mid diffs 1v1

I'm on the fence about that, feats say yes but portrayal wise it makes no fucking sense. Damn you Oda:few:
Tbf, Big Mom was still kicking after an awakened attack straight to the chest by law who has very powerful abilities followed by an electromagnetic cannon by Kid. Law's gamma knife almost killed Doffy but his awakened attacks did nothing to big mom. Oda didnt fumble her durability but her AP is mediocre compared to Kaido and she looked like a damage sponge

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The story basically implies that they're relatively equal
Yes some people will try to read into things to suggest Kaido is stronger than Big Mom, but at the end of the day the writer's words out weight the interpretations of individual readers
The writer also wrote how Linlin fought and Kaido fought. He made one a beast and the other pretty lackluster. He put more time and effort into portraying Kaido as stronger via his art

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Big Mom only used Napoleon too tho.

Kaido aint mid diffing any yonko, it's like saying Amainu mid diffs Aokiji
Kaido has proven being at peak condition. That fat whore postponed fight with Marco saying she doesnt have enough souls and she lost to Law who is a support for the most part.

Cmon.

Nah dude I'm 100% serious. It just makes too much sense

- BB is known to fight underhanded, so it would make sense for him to take a Strawhat hostage and use them to make Luffy give up his DF

- Special fruit aside twist, there's nothing the Nika awakening has shown us that would make it different from a Gomu awakening, so making it a Zoan seems strange. But if you consider that BB stealing it would give him a full set of overpowered Devil Fruits in each category, then it makes a lot more sense

- BB getting the Gura Gura always seemed pointless since it'd be incapable of harming Luffy's rubber body, and now it seems like a complete joke since Luffy can just turn the environment rubber anyway. But if Luffy lost his DF, then now it's a real threat

And finally

- BB believes in fate more strongly than any other One Piece character. He's consistently been shown to be a guy who knows his shit. There's no way he doesn't know about the Joyboy prophecy and he wouldn't fight Luffy if he believed Luffy was chosen by fate. BUT it would make sense for them to fight if BB believed he could steal Luffy's destiny by stealing his fruit. And we obviously know they're fighitng

Say I'm coping or whatever but I legitimately believe this will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.