Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're coping
You were coping like this too for the past battles.

Citizens will se a defeated kaido
That's it.
People in Onigashima know that kaido is fighting luffy, if they cant sense him then he lost
Lmao, coping for what? I could care less if this was the actual final clash between Luffy and Kaido. But from a narrative perspective, you'd have to have been dropped on your head as a child to think this is how Oda is going to end the first defeat of a Yonko from the main MC.

Lmao, coping for what? I could care less if this was the actual final clash between Luffy and Kaido. But from a narrative perspective, you'd have to have been dropped on your head as a child to think this is how Oda is going to end the first defeat of a Yonko from the main MC.
Especially since we now have confirmation from Eten that the people in the Flower Capital didn't see Kaido fall

We also seem to be missing info about Rocks, still didn't find out about why Wano is special and related to the One Piece, etc

Of my whole 20 trips around the sun. I have learnt one thing Denying pleasure is the biggest favour you will ever do to yourself.
Post automatically merged:

Well he might be still alive in boruto series. He is literally immortal. And think it should have been explained rather wasting 100s of episode on fillers.
What is life without getting our pleasures though? I've tried manga, anime, writing fiction, games, money, good cars etc and just like i thought, it's all so-so. Money can afford a high-quality tropical house which i do enjoy, but i'm just stuck with money. No pleasure or sense of enjoyment anymore, that is even if there was any to begin with.

Since ever, my pleasure is always girls...no, that's not true. It's always a girl. If i can make her mine forever, than this life is always worth living. This feeling will not change. So let's agree to disagree and part ways here. :luffydab:

Kaido's flame clouds went away, Luffy said I'm going finish this, we got flashback and to top it off Kaido gave a speech about "JoyBoy defeating him".

We might get a "dead cat bounce" chapter like BM next but it's done.

Especially since we now have confirmation from Eten that the people in the Flower Capital didn't see Kaido fall

We also seem to be missing info about Rocks, still didn't find out about why Wano is special and related to the One Piece, etc
This is what happens when people read One Piece from a battle junkie perspective, and don't seem to care about following the actual narrative. Oda has been doing the same shit for 20 years. It's not that hard to see that this is in no way shape or form shaped up to have the arc end, from how Oda structures his arcs.

This is what happens when people read One Piece from a battle junkie perspective, and don't seem to care about following the actual narrative. Oda has been doing the same shit for 20 years. It's not that hard to see that this is in no way shape or form shaped up to have the arc end, from how Oda structures his arcs.
Celestial 2 months ago "Calamities/TR are awakened. Just you watch guys"

Kaido is from Vodka Kingdom.
Vodka = liquor.
Liquor = sake.

Kaido and Big Mom, Sake and Meat.
Our Galileo @nik87 is being right again. But of course we gonna have some angry High Priests like @Charlotte Horchata denying him.
What, an oni being directly related to alcohol is new or what? Is it surprising to you that Oda named Kaidou's hometown after liquor? Next time you will tell me that being an alcoholic was something added by the author in order to mimic Zoro instead of the first trait you must think of when basing a character on a Japanese ogre.

Why do you mention me for such silliness, for real? At least be pathologically obsessive over something that doesn't speak of your ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.