Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I have the feeling that it’s not over… maybe because the finale phase of the battle felt so short and quick.
For real. Not only does Kaido's defeat feel kind of anticlimactic, but Momo went from still being unable to produce flame clouds to making them, moving Onigashima and making it land safely all in the blink of an eye.

We don't even see the people of Wano at the capital, the supposed emotional crux of this final clash ever react to either Kaido or Momo at all :lusalty:

B

Ballel

For real. Not only does Kaido's defeat feel kond of anticlimactic, but Momo went from still being unable to produce flame clouds to making them, moving Onigashima and making it land safely all in the blink of an eye.

We don't even see the people of Wano at the capital, the supposed emotional crux of this final clash ever react to either Kaido or Momo at all :lusalty:
In the end they won't even find out how their country was saved....:lawsigh:

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
Thanks for tagging me playa
I'm satisfied with Zoro in this arc, but ZKK not happening will definately ruin my experience, but i hope it's not the same for other Zoro fans who's non ZKK supporter. You don't deserve the same fate as me :pepebusi:
But still, nothing is over, nothing is set in stone. Yeah Luffy "defeated" Kaido, but isn't that what we were all saying these past 2 years? Luffy defeats Kaido while Zoro killls him? So i don't know what everyone is freaking out about. I don't know how Oda will bring Zoro back, i don't know how Oda will bring Kaido back. But as long as the post war celebration doesn't happen yet, my hope for ZKK won't ever faint, and I hope my fellơ ZKK believers won't give in just yet. We have come so close guys, it's like dropping the whole Zoro vs Kaidou because King and Queen intercepted him in 998 :pepebusi:

Luffy's secret dream is to probably throw the biggest party where everyone everywhere is invited
Everyone able to eat, dance, laugh, and sing to their hearts content
Not having to worry about the future what ifs but enjoying living in the moment in every moment as long as possible

e don't even see the people of Wano at the capital, the supposed emotional crux of this final clash ever react to either Kaido or Momo
There are many times a villain didn't get defeated under people watch. Only time it happened was with Doflamingo. Not with Crocodile, not with Buggy, not with Katakuri, not with Lucci, not with Kuro etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.