Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido and BM this arc:

I'd laugh so hard if they end up finding something important underneath Wano, connected to its history and or the One Piece and Joyboy or whatever.

Kaidos Red Poneglyph location is still unrevealed, as well as what is favourite island is too. He has other poneglyphs too right?

Nothing on the Oni so far too? Yamatos mother, Onigashimas true name, no Kaido confirmed awakening, nothing on Oars Md Oars Jr, sigh...

Very interesting chapter, especially from that full summary or so, but still very underwhelming too.
At least we're getting to see some more of the Rocks era Big Mom and thus Whitebeaed too and how Kaido joined them and why he came to Wano too and got setup with Orochi as well.

Seems like Higurashi was connected with Rocks then and definitely did know Shiki after all.
I kinda wished Kaidou ended up knocking out BM again lol
After she regains consciousness and climbs out of the hole

If Luffy can use Drum of Liberation to heal himself again, then he has definitely surpassed Kaidou imo. But if he can't and instead unconscious for days etc...then Oda "only" made Luffy Kaidou's equal. Thats what i currently think about all this Luffy vs Kaidou powerscaling.
Kaido can dodge if he wanted to but he decided not to , if kaido uses FS plus dragon mobility he mostly can evade it

Also Luffy becomes stationary in this attack it seems

Thanks for tagging me playa
I'm satisfied with Zoro in this arc, but ZKK not happening will definately ruin my experience, but i hope it's not the same for other Zoro fans who's non ZKK supporter. You don't deserve the same fate as me :pepebusi:
But still, nothing is over, nothing is set in stone. Yeah Luffy "defeated" Kaido, but isn't that what we were all saying these past 2 years? Luffy defeats Kaido while Zoro killls him? So i don't know what everyone is freaking out about. I don't know how Oda will bring Zoro back, i don't know how Oda will bring Kaido back. But as long as the post war celebration doesn't happen yet, my hope for ZKK won't ever faint, and I hope my fellơ ZKK believers won't give in just yet. We have come so close guys, it's like dropping the whole Zoro vs Kaidou because King and Queen intercepted him in 998 :pepebusi:
to be honest, this chapter didnt imply that ZKK is dead....Kaido defeat is certain but clearly something is missing in this chapter and from the look: Momo&Luffy they are done. Let see what chapter 1050 look like. In any case in this chapter we saw all straw-hat beside Zoro.

Sure Franky should be carry Zoro but Oda didnt show him

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Honestly outside of enma tribute i don't understand what king of hell means to zoro
If its just because of enma or him willing to be a monster or demon for luffy like half the strawhats i think itd be lame but idk

Maybe its something else that zoro will flesh out later as to why
I feel like it was just to give same parallel to Rayleigh.
Luffy being connected to heaven and God. Zoro being connected to hell and Devils

Rushed flashback and kaido character conclusion, just reminder that doffy who just being steping stone for kaido got full flashback from how in his childhood treated to forming his pirates and become shichibukai, really disappointed should have 2chapter full flashback

to be honest, this chapter didnt imply that ZKK is dead....Kaido defeat is certain but clearly something is missing in this chapter and from the look: Momo&Luffy they are done. Let see what chapter 1050 look like. In any case in this chapter we saw all straw-hat beside Zoro.

Yeah well tbh i kinda expect people to react like this once Luffy defeats Kaido.
Kinda troll from Oda that he does this in a break week :pepeshit:

Can we speak about Usopp, what was his point of the raid, what he exactly do? Saving Kinemon and Kiku was all what he do? Ah I forget Usopp was just a secondary character, Kiku and Kinemon mean more for us.

It quiet sadly how trashy Chopper,Usopp and Brook was shown in this raid.
I really really wish Oda stop his fetish for the next arcs with a huge cast. A major problem why wano was a disaster in terms of pacing and character build, I mean if we get 140chapters and Usopp didn't got much plot around, it tells you enough how bad the screentime and meaning of Usopp was this arc.

A short cast/roaster for the next arcs. I don't want such a huge cast as we did with Wano.
Usopp's moment is in elbaf

When we all forgot about brook, he appeared at WCI

Oda will take care of every straw hat. Don't worry

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

We can actually see Zoro with Franky though.

I feel like it was just to give same parallel to Rayleigh.
Luffy being connected to heaven and God. Zoro being connected to hell and Devils
Isn't luffy himself already both tho
A "god" but also a "devil" because he's a D aka the enemy of gods

Tho i guess oda could swap it and make the celestial dragons the demon and Ds the gods
He still did eat a "devil" fruit based on "God"

Usopp's moment is in elbaf

When we all forgot about brook, he appeared at WCI

Oda will take care of every straw hat. Don't worry
No, it shouldn't be a don't worry look to the future moment, it should be treated as a legitimate criticism because you had 140 chapters to give moments to the main characters of your story. Such an important lengthy arc should not have three strawhats doing squat, it's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.