Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
Obviously, this is far from all. Zoro is the centerpiece of this arc. All plot points are revolving around him.
And nothing has been concluded yet. Zoro is the monster samurai and new Sword God of Wano.
Zoro will restore the glory and the fear of samurai. Zoro will drive away the invading WG forces.

Zoro will forge a Black Blade. Zoro will round up the samurai. The samurai will slay the dragon.
It all ties into ZKK, all you gotta do is wait. And King wasnt "just a YC1". He is the RHM of the World's Strongest.
He is a Lunarian, the god of the Red Wall... Beating King was very impressive. The most brutal victory yet.

We'll see how King's captain fares in his Awakened form.
However, considering he doesnt have damage immunity like King does, I doubt he will fare better.

But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.
Weird, it looks more obvious than ever to me.
Oda literally said this is not how Kaido is taken out.

how you guys react if ZKK not happen?
It would be a huge disappointment for not delivering the biggest build-up One Piece has seen.

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
I was happy with Zoro's performance ever since the rooftop.
What Zoro did there, hasn't been and won't be replicated by anyone else.
Nobody got the portrayal of facing 2 Emperors. Nobody alive scarred Kaido.

Nobody stopped island buster from two Emperors.
Everything after that is simply adding more to an already full plate.
I am very happy with Zoro's performance, countless unfinished plot points simply demand more.

Go to sleep bro, ZKK is not happening.
Kaido will be back up because he will get imprisoned or clowned around like Don Krieg.
The ones that needs humbling you know who they are.
It’s not about ZKK, I never believed in it myself. But the idea that this is the end honestly just doesn’t make sense to me.

Tokis prophecy regardless if you just think it meant the nine scabbards or an actual group of people, did not come to fruition. These are words people have put their faith in for twenty years.

Are you telling me they don’t get to witnes their faith being rewarded and a literal prophecy shouldn’t come to past?

Nah I don’t buy it. Doesn’t fit Odas writing style.

The dialogue doesn't technically say "Fudo Myoou" from Hyou though. Just "Myoou". He generically called him a Wisdom King.

But yeah I can see it. I can imagine Luffy copying Kaido one day and having that moveXD. I feel like his moves in G5 are all going to be deity related anyway, probably Hindu/Buddhist.
Lol, that would make a lot of sense actually. Luffy pulling a move named after Acala in the future could be a reason why Oda didn't have Kaido use one.

Obviously, this is far from all. Zoro is the centerpiece of this arc. All plot points are revolving around him.
And nothing has been concluded yet. Zoro is the monster samurai and new Sword God of Wano.
Zoro will restore the glory and the fear of samurai. Zoro will drive away the invading WG forces.

Zoro will forge a Black Blade. Zoro will round up the samurai. The samurai will slay the dragon.
It all ties into ZKK, all you gotta do is wait. And King wasnt "just a YC1". He is the RHM of the World's Strongest.
He is a Lunarian, the god of the Red Wall... Beating King was very impressive. The most brutal victory yet.

We'll see how King's captain fares in his Awakened form.
However, considering he doesnt have damage immunity like King does, I doubt he will fare better.

Weird, it looks more obvious than ever to me.
Oda literally said this is not how Kaido is taken out.

It would be a huge disappointment for not delivering the biggest build-up One Piece has seen.

I was happy with Zoro's performance ever since the rooftop.
What Zoro did there, hasn't been and won't be replicated by anyone else.
Nobody got the portrayal of facing 2 Emperors. Nobody alive scarred Kaido.

Nobody stopped island buster from two Emperors.
Everything after that is simply adding more to an already full plate.
I am very happy with Zoro's performance, countless unfinished plot points simply demand more.

Luffy is now sleeping. All goes according to ZKK scenario.

It’s not about ZKK, I never believed in it myself. But the idea that this is the end honestly just doesn’t make sense to me.

Tokis prophecy regardless if you just think it meant the nine scabbards or an actual group of people, did not come to fruition. These are words people have put their faith in for twenty years.

Are you telling me they don’t get to witnes their faith being rewarded and a literal prophecy shouldn’t come to past?

The prophecy can still come later. The attack is utter devastation. Sent Kaido straight to the bottom. This would hurt even if he has awakening.
Wonder what beat kaido has in his back pocket
a dead beat.

No dude wano ends in 5 chapters and we go to elbaf for no reason. Fanbase has spoken

9 shadows prophecy already happened it was never going to happen in every literall sense lol.
Luffy's blow created enough smoke to be seem in the air vessels they just released.
Again if Kaido gets up it will be like just Don Krieg and to probably have some sort of interaction with human form Momonosuke and that's it.

Kid and Law vs BM, Hawkins vs Killer and Black Maria vs Robin were all enjoyable fights
Bowler Hat from CP0 is an OG
You have a point with the rest of your list
Kid and Law VS BM has no emotional gravitas beyond Old VS New which was already represented in Roof Piece, Big Mom getting nerfed on purpose and Law having infinite stamina as his biggest asset. I'll concede great paneling tho

Hawkins went from calm collected person with an ability with lots of potential to Psycho maniac laughing dork and got cucked by his own cards which WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE EFFECT OF EVEN ONCE

Bowler Hat is a chad but he was just a tool needed to hype the Nika moment along Gorosei and we will probably never see what power or abilities he had. And he ultimately failed in stopping Luffy from Awakening which was the mission bestowed upon him. Cool "death"

Black Maria was fine but she should have been a Mythological Zoan or at least do some more interesting things with his special hybrid form. I will admit she's the least of my complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.