• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
same people saying luffy is done
are not acknowledging zoro is done too.
and its comical tbh

tells you how far gone some of these blokes are
Yeah just like when Zoro was bandaged after tanking Hakai, people kept saying he was out from the arc already.
Turns out you guys are wrong.
A donkey doesn't fall to same hole twice, are you guys more stupid than donkey?

So much plot involved, what will he do? use the prison as a cafeteria and then escape.
I don't think it's embarrassing to lose to the messiah that ROGER has openly admitted will be able to surpass them.
Yeah I meant embarrassing from his original perspective viewing him as a mere rookie that had no chance of beating him, not embarrassing in general, because obviously Luffy is the most important character and now legitimately one of the strongest in the verse.

Fuck had the same thought...
:josad::josad:
BB is my fav since my childhood and I like Akainu too(always had awakening hopes for Kaido,BB and Akainu).. The first did go down without awakening, wouldn´t be surpriise if the two others also go down without awakening and proper flashback, just see what he do to Kaido.
I assume Oda, at this point, will explain that BM and Kaido have been using awakening throughout Wano. It isn't something I wanted to be true either, but maybe with how long they've used their powers, it may just be so casually incorporated into their moveset that they don't feel the need to explain it to anyone.

Like for Kid/Law/Luffy, it was pointed out because they end up consuming massive amounts of energy to use it, because they are inexperienced.

But imagine if Oda just didn't say anything about Doflamingo, Kata, Law or Kid's awakenings, you probably would just assume they either didn't have it or that their awakenings are just tied to their strongest moves.

Idk, I'm more confident he shows or explains it other villains, but we'll see. It'll never not be weird how he didn't at least point it out with these 2.

Luffy's GEAR 5 has totally changed the game of combat. Kaido was never able to beat Luffy in this mode, even his strongest attacks didn't do anything serious to Luffy.

The worst thing is that in addition to allowing him to be an infinite tank, he can create absolutely anything with respect to his infinite imagination and that's over when he caught the cloud in the previous chapters.

And the final attack against Kaido is phenomenal Luffy easily destroyed the Marine HQ in GEAR 5.

I assume Oda, at this point, will explain that BM and Kaido have been using awakening throughout Wano. It isn't something I wanted to be true either, but maybe with how long they've used their powers, it may just be so casually incorporated into their moveset that they don't feel the need to explain it to anyone.

Like for Kid/Law/Luffy, it was pointed out because they end up consuming massive amounts of energy to use it, because they are inexperienced.

But imagine if Oda just didn't say anything about Doflamingo, Kata, Law or Kid's awakenings, you probably would just assume they either didn't have it or that their awakenings are just tied to their strongest moves.

Idk, I'm more confident he shows or explains it other villains, but we'll see. It'll never not be weird how he didn't at least point it out with these 2.
Honestly til proven otherwise I'm going to assume that this form is at least part of his awakening :

Status
Not open for further replies.