Roe vs Wade Overturned?

B

Ballel

What were you trying to imply with this?

I don't see "women shouldn't be jailed for miscarriages" in this post.
fleetwat
You have to see the whole picture.
This is not a 'are you pro or against abortion' thread, the topic here is this specific law.
The law is already being abused and when they outlaw abortions altogether it will be even easier to fill those private prisons with supposed 'abortionists'.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
fleetwat
You have to see the whole picture.
This is not a 'are you pro or against abortion' thread, the topic here is this specific law.
The law is already being abused and when they outlaw abortions altogether it will be even easier to fill those private prisons with supposed 'abortionists'.
I know what the topic is about. We were talking about the quote of yours that I've quoted. Some people misuse laws, like a lot of women misuse laws that are meant to protect women; that doesn't mean we shouldn't have laws. Something needs to be done about the people who misuse the law to attack pregnant women who lost their children. And yeah, I am against making abortion completely illegal.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
As a fellow human, I really appreciate the move. But if I were a businessman, I wouldn't want to pay for leave days.:milaugh:
hire men and get more work lol it's simple math.
i'm guessing women still gonna get paid the same even though they working less,nothing against women but men are simply the plain superior option here with these laws :jordanmf:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
i'm guessing women still gonna get paid the same even though they working less,nothing against women but men are simply the plain superior option here with these laws :jordanmf:
Yup, as long as the work quality is the same or superior, men are indeed a better option in this case.

Lol what are you even on about, women are paid a lot less by average and it's a constant struggle to improve that :nicagesmile:

"Working less" is bullshit. Apart from when giving birth, women work the same amount

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol what are you even on about, women are paid a lot less by average and it's a constant struggle to improve that :nicagesmile:

"Working less" is bullshit. Apart from when giving birth, women work the same amount
they're getting more time off work so how are they not working less? i'm not gonna argue the spanish wage gap cause i'm not spanish and i don't know about that.
But as someone who wants the best for whatever corporation you're working for why in the hell would anyone hire women with all these paid leaves?
Might as well hire men and get work done.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
they're getting more time off work so how are they not working less? i'm not gonna argue the spanish wage gap cause i'm not spanish and i don't know about that.
But as someone who wants the best for whatever corporation you're working for why in the hell would anyone hire women with all these paid leaves?
You're using logic; that's misogynistic.

Well the goal is to give everybody more time off lol

I see that you know very little about anything that you're talking about.

"Paid leave" varies by country and some don't even have it, while some have limited days and different wage percentages for it. For maternity this is a few months usually which won't matter if your worker is good.

Apart from that where women physically can't be at work anymore, they work the same amount and they deserve to be paid equally.

It's not a "selfish" act for women either, it's needed for their partners too and for the sake of a functioning economy. How many families can survive with one wage if a woman can't get a job or gets fired over pregnancy? Not many.