Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoan awakening has always been, super recovery. It's not that Kaido hasn't used his awakening, it's that it only kicks in after he's been defeated.

This way he can recover and acknowledge the one who defeated him as Joyboy. At this point he might leave on his own since his reason for being there has been fulfilled or someone kills him.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oda needs to hire a proper artist cos I can hardly tell what is what anymore. He should solely focus on story telling cos this is just plain awful :whitepress:

The attack had less impact and DC than Law's ultimate attack.
Law's special move was Hocus Low Flow Flush followed by Kid's Big Dookie Double Flush. Luffy sent that bih into warp speed just from a right cross.

But I think it would be stupid as an ending of course. Just like how the interesting flashback bits of Kaido would be stupid as part of a resolution, because the bits with him growing up really don't connect to the Joyboy thing or this fight at all really. It'd just be a last minute info dump of a few cool background quirks.

I think Zoro mid diffs pre awakening luffy

Not sure how Nika vs Zoro goes
Nika is broken fruit and with broken fruit means a lot of plot armour. But only weakness kaido found after awakening was cuts. Kaido wind slashes still hurts luffy as we saw. And zoro dismissed that wind slash like it was nothing. So luffy only weakness is cuts. And who can cut better than a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.