Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Festival is a night of celebration for the Wano folk, the only time they can actually somewhat live like humans throughout the course of the whole year. A night they can let go of all their worries and dream. Having them see the whole struggle with Onigashima above the Fire Capital would've not only ruined the Fire Festival but driven everyone in the capital into a despair, which would've ultimately taken that privilege away from them.

So I think Oda is purposefully tryna keep the Wano citizens ignorant throughout this whole ordeal.

The way tings are setup, the Wano folk are gonna way up tomoz & find that all of their wishes have come through. Somewhat like waking up from a long-ass nightmare that didn't exist in the first place.

Doing tings this way I think would be a lot more impactful/emotional. You think u're gonna wake up from a "dream" (i.e. the fire festival) into "hell" (i.e. daily life on Wano) whereas it's actually gonna be the opposite ^^
you are in oda's head :crazwhat:

just to entertain zkk supporters i will admit the following points are weird
- kaido did not use the acala move which is the only wisdom king missing and also the main one
- kaido was defeated in his dragon form instead of stronger hybrid form
- zoro is the only mugiwara not shown in this chapter

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Fire Festival is a night of celebration for the Wano folk, the only time they can actually somewhat live like humans throughout the course of the whole year. A night they can let go of all their worries and dream. Having them see the whole struggle with Onigashima above the Fire Capital would've not only ruined the Fire Festival but driven everyone in the capital into a despair, which would've ultimately taken that privilege away from them.

So I think Oda is purposefully tryna keep the Wano citizens ignorant throughout this whole ordeal.

The way tings are setup, the Wano folk are gonna way up tomoz & find that all of their wishes have come through. Somewhat like waking up from a long-ass nightmare that didn't exist in the first place.

Doing tings this way I think would be a lot more impactful/emotional. You think u're gonna wake up from a "dream" (i.e. the fire festival) into "hell" (i.e. daily life on Wano) whereas it's actually gonna be the opposite ^^
Now this is genuinely fantastic, I love it. Unironically peak fiction.

I think people may see Bajrang Gun like a proper finisher more if they see 1047-1048-1049 as one single sequence. Aka from the moment Luffy started preparing the move in the sky
Seriously I was saying this before. You have to take basically the last 4 chapters as the end of the fight. 1045 really was the big "fight" chapter between Luffy and Kaido.

Yep
See how best Luffy can do is K.O kaido
Kaido wakes up tomorrow
Nothing happened

What Zoro, I mean 30 broken bones nerfed Zoro without CoC did would stay with him for life.

Maybe EoS Luffy can do what 30 broken bones nerfed roof top Zoro can do

:sweat:
You must be so fit with all that mental gymnastics. A shame you are still wrong. Nut good try sweetie

:blush::seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.