Status
Not open for further replies.
you could argue i am overstating how easy aggressiveness can be faked, but what he did was nothing impressive. very easily fakeable imo
What the use of faking aggression ? It attracts attention towards you wether fake or not. That is not something I link to scum especially not early on.

I can see aggression happening later on in the game when they are already suspected,etc to try and fake outrage but not early.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What the use of faking aggression ? It attracts attention towards you wether fake or not. That is not something I link to scum especially not early on.

I can see aggression happening later on in the game when they are already suspected,etc to try and fake outrage but not early.
i used it as a way to mask my contribution in genshin mafia. if done correctly aggressiveness can make others back out of arguments with u without dissecting the meat of them

i dont think this was udell's intention tho, but i dont want him to be town read for free just cuz hes aggressive cuz thats nonsense

I'm going to bed, it's pretty late here. You better don't kill me overnight. Or I'll be flamming in dead chat xd Damn, I'm tired but I gotta say I really like this game so far. Anyways, give me something cool to read (but not too much, please), have fun and stuff

:pepeshy:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm going to bed, it's pretty late here. You better don't kill me overnight. Or I'll be flamming in dead chat xd Damn, I'm tired but I gotta say I really like this game so far. Anyways, give me something cool to read (but not too much, please), have fun and stuff

Feels I genuine, Charlie. Third scum lean.

i used it as a way to mask my contribution in genshin mafia. if done correctly aggressiveness can make others back out of arguments with u without dissecting the meat of them
Breh,
i dont think this was udell's intention tho, but i dont want him to be town read for free just cuz hes aggressive cuz thats nonsense[/QUOTE]
Wether people town read someone or not shouldn't matter to you, its called reads for a reason. As for me I said I liked him so far, thats not even a town read yet it prompted this response from you lol.

The day is 48 hours long so unless you sleep for two straight day you'll be alright lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.