General & Others A huge Yonko War Arc with a crew worth of Zoan users, yet none is awakened.

Kaido: his focus has always been Haki, he has a high mastery of three Haki, and he even showed a very high level with his fruit in the form Kaen Daiko
Yamato: lived handcuffed by Kairouseki and didn't have time to awaken his fruit
King: Her focus was on her Lunar powers
Queen: Her focus was on technology, science and enhancements to her cyborg body, this one really didn't have time to wake up
Tobiroppo: They were already powerful enough
WW: focus on Rokushiki and likely recent DF user

It makes sense that all of these had no awakening, Oda chose cooler abilities for them. At least Jack should have awakening up and had a 4 page fight with Inuarashi Sulong.

That was Oda's mistake, not waking up Jack

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
One of the worst asspulls and retcons in One Piece history.
Oda could’ve salvaged this idea too. There were subtle hints that Luffy’s fruit wasn’t right throughout the manga, he could’ve retconned it into a resin based logia without much fuss. But a random human human fruit that is the embodiment of two god like figures is so trash lmfao

Oda could’ve salvaged this idea too. There were subtle hints that Luffy’s fruit wasn’t right throughout the manga, he could’ve retconned it into a resin based logia without much fuss. But a random human human fruit that is the embodiment of two god like figures is so trash lmfao
So much for the Gomu Gomu no mi being one of the weakest and most ordinary paramecias.
Post automatically merged:

These were Oda's own words to add salt to the injury.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So much for the Gomu Gomu no mi being one of the weakest and most ordinary paramecias.

These were Oda's own words to add salt to the injury.
What kills me is that zoans have their own sentience and influence the user and Luffy is a perfect embodiment of the fruit itself. It leaves me wondering how much is Luffy and how much is just the fruit influencing him for the last twelve years of his life.

What kills me is that zoans have their own sentience and influence the user and Luffy is a perfect embodiment of the fruit itself. It leaves me wondering how much is Luffy and how much is just the fruit influencing him for the last twelve years of his life.
Given how much more mature and serious Luffy was compared to his today self, it may be greater that Oda will ever admit.

The irony of Luffy being having regressed in mentality and maturity as he grew older.

Resin would be ten thousand times more retarded. Randy is that you

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Resin would be ten thousand times more retarded. Randy is that you
Who the fuck is Randy?
Given how much more mature and serious Luffy was compared to his today self, it may be greater that Oda will ever admit.

The irony of Luffy being having regressed in mentality and maturity as he grew older.
By the final war he’ll end up forgiving Imu—sama and letting them join his crew