General & Others A huge Yonko War Arc with a crew worth of Zoan users, yet none is awakened.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You know, it is indeed peculiar that Kaido’s crew, an army of monstrous Zoans who should be known for fast healing, immense endurance and tankiness, have not had one single member come back after their defeats, but the Straw Hat Pirates, Law and co, and the Wano Samurai have had several characters get back up after being knocked out by Kaido himself or otherwise having taken extreme injury. Curious. Lmfao

The tension for me was gone when Big Mom starting rage-attacking a downed Eustass Kid who was also taking unseen damage from Hawkins, and yet she still could not defeat him. How do you establish tension when your main characters all have magical and invisible armor? Lol
Jack came back to fight Inu after being beaten by sulong inu+neko on the roof.
So there's that.
And Ulti was basically immortal until the plot demanded her to fall.

Even with characters like Kidd and Law who aren't as annoyingly "Jacks of all trades" like the Monster Trio still have stuff like Law Tanking Top Attacks and Kidd Blitzing Big Mom and Dodging Misery.

Does Oda think that Characters not being Top Tier in every stats make them not "cool"?

How long untill Franky gets a Speed form, Brook Bulkier and Robin could sprout multiple of her Demon Form from the distance?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s lowkey hilarious how Ichigo had a bit of every race, was as versatile as they come but continued to use the same technique in every fight lmfao. and Naruto was just stupidly OP in like two categories, definitely doesn’t compare to how Luffy has just about maxed out all his growth in the haki department and has an awakened god fruit
Bro I loved that moment. Kidd focusing on a headache instead of a 2 homie named attack from Linlin is peak comedy.

Tbh maybe we don’t want Kubo doing the fights. I’ve been told by weekly readers the entire Vice Captain versus Arrancar battles in Fake Karakura Town took about a year to finish. Not sure I want a year of the Tobi Rōppo fighting the SHs before we move onto the All Stars.
Almost every Other Battle Shounen author would have given more Chapters to Flying Six fights for better or for worse(except for Akira but then again he came from an Older generation before YuYu Revolutionised the Genre)

Problem is OP has a garbage pacing.

A lot of Autors dont waste their time with stuff the readers dont care.In this case,Momo or people running around while doing nothing.Like,who cares about that

A lot of people dont like Hiro but his pacing is good.No Chapter feels wasted

And yes,Haki and awakening is a bullshit concept.BB will get some new type of Haki and awakening came out of nowere but was never good handelt.

Nobody believed Kaido and his crew will win in the end but they NEVER had the upper hand,NOT A SINGLE TIME

Lets take a look at other Shounens:
Had the Nazis in Bleach the upper hand at some point?Yes,they had
Had Madara/Obito the upper hand at some point?Yes
Had Zeref and the SP12 the upper hand at some point?Yes
Had Kaido and his crew the upper hand at some point?No

See,0 tension or at least a point were you thinked "damn,that looks bad for Luffy and co."