General & Others A huge Yonko War Arc with a crew worth of Zoan users, yet none is awakened.

G

Gorosei Informer

While we are roasting Oda
Diamante was KO by a Wood Grave while Kuro tanked a Stone to the head

Is Kuro more durable than Diamante? @TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk

Hell why the fuck aren't Lao G Pica and Machvise dead if The Big Mom Pirates were about to die from a smaller fall than those three?
Gedatsu survived a fall from Skypeia to the sea level islands of OP somehow. Your move Kaido.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lets take a look at other Shounens:
Had the Nazis in Bleach the upper hand at some point?Yes,they had
Had Madara/Obito the upper hand at some point?Yes
Had Zeref and the SP12 the upper hand at some point?Yes
Had Kaido and his crew the upper hand at some point?No
The closest thing they had to an upper hand was when Kaido was the last man standing and Luffy “died”. I never believed the raid should fail but Oda should’ve had some losses on the alliances side. And losses not directly attributed to Kaido, let the crew do some shit

Imagine going back to FI and telling someone

“Advanced CoO will be looking into the future”

“advanced CoA will be creating barriers and internal damage”

“advanced CoC is literally the same as above”

:giogio:
Worst part is that people assumed Advanced CoA was just normal CoA

Turned out that Normal CoA is actually useless as fuck and that The Boa sisters have better Haki Mastery than Most Yonko Officers who just have useless Base Haki

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The over-arching problem here is that Oda wasted too much panel time. Wano has gone on so long at this point that he has to half-ass everything. The whole arc was just terrible and lazy. The writing on WCI was better.
Don’t worry bro, we at least got a full 2 chapter Sumo fight in Act 1. Well worth the botched flashback for Kaido