Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i'm not gonna claim my role and character day one, scum will have my ass on a platter

let me take a bit of your advice then

why are you going so hard on me? where is all this tunneling coming from?

even when i defended myself you just completely ignored me

you told me "that's how you should respond"

so please, tell me

because so far all you said about me was that my joke vote on Udell was weird and that i didn't "act like i should" for Ekko accusing me
your first response to me calling you scum was joking about others following me and lynching you
its not a defense
i did not even have a case on you, you could just shrug it. you felt the need to overstate yourself just over few votes and thats scummy

DoctorIndigo, I have a feeling Ratchet always plays like an idiot regardless of his role
where is this coming from, do u have receipts?

I won't, i would rather be lynched by this bullshit and get to call town stupid later on actually. Have fun wasting a lynch.

Legit lost all joy from the game on day one, thanks for that.

I'm frustrated because i came here to play a game to have fun, and on day one i get called scum by 4 people for making a joke following T-Pein's joke, so fuck it.

:kayneshrug:

I guess i'm just not made to play mafia here in WorstGen.

You're prob scum anyway. You go after me, i defend myself, you ignore my defense and later on you just say you didn't like my defense and ask for my role claim on day 1.

I feel alienated playing Mafia here in WorstGen, you guys are judging me on assumptions i have no idea about. You're basically saying there's a "right way" to act if i was town. Well i don't know that way, because this is my second fucking game. It's like you're expecting me to make moves and decisions like an expert already.
are you not allowed to claim or you do not want to claim?
stop whining, you are in this position because of your overreactions. you were much more chill last game so none had to push you. here you are more stiff and mindful of your actions / mindful of other's thoughts about you.

your first response to me calling you scum was joking about others following me and lynching you
its not a defense
i did not even have a case on you, you could just shrug it. you felt the need to overstate yourself just over few votes and thats scummy

where is this coming from, do u have receipts?

are you not allowed to claim or you do not want to claim?
stop whining, you are in this position because of your overreactions. you were much more chill last game so none had to push you. here you are more stiff and mindful of your actions / mindful of other's thoughts about you.
iso me, i explained earlier

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
On one hand, I'm tempted to just claim now and coast until I get killed. I think it would be fairly hasty of me, but I haven't really been given anything I can defend against so far. And the benefit would be focusing elsewhere for the rest of Day 1.

Hmm.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@DoctorIndigo ill remove my vote for now… got what I was looking for
and what was it u r looking for?

You know what...
Honestly i find Ratchet annoying as fuck

Would you vote with me on him
you would ask a player that you scum read to vote a player that you read as annoying with you .. ? i dont follow the logic

Read till page 13

Here what I feel

Aries - His posts look like he is trying to blend with town. There is no ounce of scum hunting in his posts. He is active yet it seems he is just beating around the bush.

Doctor indigo - His posts look defensive. He immediately switched vote to udell without questioning. This makes me feel that he is under pressure. Could be due to this is his second game.

Blue and blue pero - too much fluff posts. No substance or engagement with others in any meaningful way

Well blue plays like this but not sure pero does too or not.

Ekko - all over the place. He voted on many so far but didn't push anyone till now.

Udell - came out aggressively. His push against Ekko seemed more like spite push because many others were also fluffing. However, his frustration seem genuine.

Charlie - his scum hunting. Good thing. There was also one post which I noticed. This posts appeared as if Charlie having TMI or a really good take on his part. I have to see how he plays but I am giving him benefits of doubt based on his other posts which give vibes of sucm hunting.

Lord Melkor - His posts are just weird lol. No read on him till now.

Phoenix - noticed one or two good things. Town lean

Fuji - looking a bit off but not enough to make any case on him.

Ratchet - have to see more because till page 13 he had few posts and based on my understanding of his meta (which isn't good) I have nothing much to say on him as of page 13

Tac - Inactive
hi reborn
how many of these have u interacted with directly

and what was it u r looking for?

you would ask a player that you scum read to vote a player that you read as annoying with you .. ? i dont follow the logic
Like i explained 1....2....3 times now....

I did not actually scum read DoctorIndigo like I said.... I was baiting a reaction by me voting for him

Had I voted without saying anything, he would likely not have reacted (yes IK yadda yadda yadda.. I only voted on the website...)

However in the process of doing this, Ratchet started acting the same way he did last game (GOT), where he was scum. That is why I scummed him, and after I baited Doctor and didnt really get anything definitive, I decided that my D1 scumread was Ratchet and was looking for support on the push.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
However in the process of doing this, Ratchet started acting the same way he did last game (GOT), where he was scum. That is why I scummed him, and after I baited Doctor and didnt really get anything definitive, I decided that my D1 scumread was Ratchet and was looking for support on the push.
You haven't established this in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.