Status
Not open for further replies.
Pages 6-10

Following Ekko like a loyal pet.

This is my second Star Wars mafia game I have played. First Star Wars mafia game I played Anakin Skywalker I think that was his name started out as town and then later he turned Darth Vader and became mafia and I wonder if the same thing will happen again.
I should policy lynch you for this post alone. You think Anakin Skywalker was his name? Oh the humanity!!!

Which game was that? People dont usually follow Ekko.
He led town to a win in GOT tbh

48 hour DP and I wasted my time reading things that has nothing to do with the game. Not sure why we rushing...
Ekko be talking just to be talking at this point.
Ariess is scum or jester who is begging to be lynch

Whoever is Vig please just shoot Ekko. Already has more than 10 post that has zero substance.
So we've found our Ekko tunneler in this game. Noted.

Didn't need to expand though mate, it was an observation. Idk if that overreaction is scummy or not but you asking me if its scummy almost feels like you're trying to steer me towards that direction lmfao.
Tense.

Now this I can get behind 100%

Again with the following Ekko like a loyal pet. I swear these two are permanently connected.

MVP my ass. He lost town that game. He is buddying with players who have not even posted and is spamming unnecessary things in the thread. Classic scum tactic by Ekko every single game. Which he was scum last game and I had literally called it. He is scum again here, not going to debate about this.
Even by my standards this seems unnecessary. It seems you're allowing your pre-conceived hatred towards Ekko to cloud your judgement. Just remember - fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate......leads to suffering.

If Ekko starts to become a problem for me I will put him on ignore because in the last game I played he was disrespectful towards me while I wasn't feeling well and afterwards he made me even more sick.
The fuck? This seems bizarre and I'd like to know the context

@Ekkologix @Juliet

I'm taking some fresh air then will reread stuff and chose whom to vote next. Tobi is inactive better vig target than lynch. Aries not sure, Pero been saying he's been hinting his role.​

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The fuck? This seems bizarre and I'd like to know the context

@Ekkologix @Juliet
In the game that I hosted recently, Date a Live game, Ekko pushed Juliet really hard which was perceived as unpleasant by Juliet.

Ekko used an abikity that burned all of Juliet's one-shots and the next cycle that ability killed Juliet.

That's the TL/DR version of it.

A GOAT ability if I dare say so

Pages 11-20

Udell vs Pein/Ekko continues. Yawn. Wait, he bullied Juliet cos he was stubborn and forced her lynch? Christ you should see him play on WS. Ratchet with a good breakdown of it really. Wow it's just a lot of arguing and people wanting to be the voice of reason. Pass. Zero game solving is happening and it's just filler spam. Discussing setup of a future game, further distraction nonsense. This is like the senate debates and trade discussions in the prequels - a waste of time. Now spamming about drinking wine. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.