for a guy who constantly does analysis on arcs he's sure af clueless to Oda's writing style lol
Ngl but I even found some his earlier analysis kinda forced
I remember him saying how Dressrosa is actually the most important arc in One Piece cuz it's like a "microcosm of the world in 100 chapters" or something like it lol

I get what Morj was saying but come on lol it's kinda a reach

I've wanted one for Shanks and his crew forever but I'm losing hope for it. Lodestar kinda sounds like Lonestar which gives me vague hope too.
Still interested to see how Oda tackles the last ~2-6 major antagonists, assuming Blackbeard and Akainu are at least guaranteed. Shanks could go either way (for now) and Im may or may not be powerful. Rocks may or may not be alive still either, which could be a factor. And I'd say Kizaru/Vegapunk stuff may somewhat be separate from other things like the final war, assuming there is still this marine interest in Gigantification (it'll be interesting to see where his secret facility is since it's not at New Marineford/Mariejois). I've constantly vouched that they may be tied to Elbaf with BM's remaining plot

Granted there also could be some other hidden antagonist besides this, but I hope not...

Ngl but I even found some his earlier analysis kinda forced
I remember him saying how Dressrosa is actually the most important arc in One Piece cuz it's like a "microcosm of the world in 100 chapters" or something like it lol

I get what Morj was saying but come on lol it's kinda a reach
I can do the same for thriller bark

- Moria is an oppressively ruler (WG)
- literally has his people living in the dark (void century)
- straw hats come in
- beat oppressive ruler
- win literally at dawn

Oda has done this multiple arc, doesn't take a genius to see it

I can do the same for thriller bark

- Moria is an oppressively ruler (WG)
- literally has his people living in the dark (void century)
- straw hats come in
- beat oppressive ruler
- win literally at dawn

Oda has done this multiple arc, doesn't take a genius to see it
Brook won't join the SHs btw we never saw Luffy asking someone to join and them immediately saying yes