Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
i'm not claiming my role or character

all i can tell you is this

i have an ability that let's me give another player a gift

i have to spend a night getting it ready and then i can give it to another character on the following night

that's why i said i can confirm myself town on D3, because i spent n1 getting this shit ready to gift it to another town player, the most townie player we can think off
Can you tell what the gift is?

Do you have "destructive and manipulative" abilities?

No need to specify.

Well, I don't think you would counter claim me here if you were lying. But what reason do I have to clarify I'm no an alignment cop, if I was lying about it?

Firstly, what were your results? Secondly, your claim is only further evidence of no ability cops.
I said at the beginning of the day.

My ability failed and host told me I am rolecrushed for a cycle. I tried to use this ability on Ripped Cal to lean about one of his active abilities.

i'm not claiming my role or character

all i can tell you is this

i have an ability that let's me give another player a gift

i have to spend a night getting it ready and then i can give it to another character on the following night

that's why i said i can confirm myself town on D3, because i spent n1 getting this shit ready to gift it to another town player, the most townie player we can think off
Gifting people isnt town indicative unless the gift itself flavor clears you.

I

Indigo

@DoctorIndigo to be fair you believe his claim fast and unvoted, you also were one of the last ones voting Phoenix alongside T-pein.
i didn't unvote Phoenix after his claim, this is straight up a li

i voted Phoenix early on because he wasn't giving me any anser for voting me on the website, he was ignoring me

then i voted for him and got a reaction, that's when i unvoted because i was the only one going for Phoenix

i voted for Ratchet and stayed on Ratchet the entire day

Phoenix claim came HOURS after me voting and unvoting him, had nothing to do with it

Okay, frankly Ratchet, I am not liking this.

First of all, you being an ability cop, does not mean that alignment cop cannot exist in this game.

Second, I am also an ability cop. Maybe there are multiple town ability cops in the game, but this is not a very large game, so this makes me distrust you.
You are?

i didn't unvote Phoenix after his claim, this is straight up a li

i voted Phoenix early on because he wasn't giving me any anser for voting me on the website, he was ignoring me

then i voted for him and got a reaction, that's when i unvoted because i was the only one going for Phoenix

i voted for Ratchet and stayed on Ratchet the entire day

Phoenix claim came HOURS after me voting and unvoting him, had nothing to do with it
You're right you unvoted Ratchet, I got the unvote mixed up.

I

Indigo

@Fujishiro i was leaning to believe Phoenix claim at first because i didn't know about the concept of Fake Claims being give by the host to the scum team

so claiming one of the most famous jedi characters from the movies seemed like a prertty bold fucking movie, because anybody could've cc'ed him

as soon as you guys explained to me that Fake Claim was a thing, i was all in on Phoenix, because than Mace Windu made sense for a good fake claim

Status
Not open for further replies.